Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was our Slimming World consultant in the Commons and we had to leave and join another group. She is absolutely painful!! It may as well be The Sarah Show. She's quick enough to take people's money but there is no support from week to week.
Brian's had a lucky escape. Anyone could see she was more caught up with the whole wedding than the fact she was actually marrying the person she was supposed to love. And his family are the nicest, most genuine family. He deserves a whole lot better and hopefully now the boy finds it 🤞

Reactions: 8
She was our Slimming World consultant in the Commons and we had to leave and join another group. She is absolutely painful!! It may as well be The Sarah Show. She's quick enough to take people's money but there is no support from week to week.
Brian's had a lucky escape. Anyone could see she was more caught up with the whole wedding than the fact she was actually marrying the person she was supposed to love. And his family are the nicest, most genuine family. He deserves a whole lot better and hopefully now the boy finds it 🤞
You summed it up perfect. The group chat each week was about Sarah’s week, Sarah’s hen, Sarah’s wedding !!! She’s protected by PAL being the SW manager for the area. But shur she’s exhausted from farming out the boy/dog & going for lashes/hair/gym 🙄

Reactions: 5
You summed it up perfect. The group chat each week was about Sarah’s week, Sarah’s hen, Sarah’s wedding !!! She’s protected by PAL being the SW manager for the area. But shur she’s exhausted from farming out the boy/dog & going for lashes/hair/gym 🙄
Lorraine is savvy enough and has done excellently herself with her group so should realise that its going to reflect negatively on her in the long run the fact that Sarah is getting away with doing so little and relying on their friendship to keep her going.
If she had a different manager she definitely would have been called to task about how she runs her group or in her case how she doesn't.
But then again she seems to be the only friend outside of her sisters and their friends that she has. As my grandmother always said if someone has no friends you need to be wary as there is always a reason

Reactions: 8
Always thought with her and Brian, when they went out she would say she isn't drinking or having a full meal but then 3 or 4 days later the sisters and herself be downing pints or having lunch. Felt sorry for him before all the wedding stuff, always seemed to be pushed to the side. Then when he brought her away the following weekend to somewhere foreign as part of their surprise date thing after the hen, she wasn't happy either. Again when she got home she was happy to go out with the girls a few nights later. Tbh I never thought she wasn't interested in marrying him, it was never about just being married.

Reactions: 14
Those music videos drive me up the wall it’s totally all for show also is it me or when she’s standing away from the camera she is not as slim as she makes out to be anyone else think she lies about her weight I’d say she’s a 14 to sixteen could be wrong 😜

Reactions: 11
The custody sharing seems to work out well for Sarah, out drinking and riding round her tomorrow night when Luke is passed to his dad. When does poor Brian get a chance to go out.

Reactions: 7
The custody sharing seems to work out well for Sarah, out drinking and riding round her tomorrow night when Luke is passed to his dad. When does poor Brian get a chance to go out.
Whenever Sarah has someone she can pass luke on to😁 she does the absolute bare minimum she can to look after him, it seems.
She's still in lukes home and only works part time(whatever else she says!) so realistically she should have luke more of the time to keep up a routine for the child, keep him in his bedroom instead of pushing him from pillar to post.
Brian woŕks full time out of the house so Sarah should be doing all she can to keep some normality for that poor child but she just sees him as an inconvenience and id say brian and his family are picking up a lot of the slack from her selfishness

Reactions: 9
Those music videos drive me up the wall it’s totally all for show also is it me or when she’s standing away from the camera she is not as slim as she makes out to be anyone else think she lies about her weight I’d say she’s a 14 to sixteen could be wrong 😜
She’s a 16 mostly. And I don’t care about size I go up and down myself. But she’s chasing a size 12 dream for years & let’s on she’s so close. She’s a 14-16. Own it.

Reactions: 6
100 percent I never seen anyone to be so obsessed with there weight and when she dosnt get the results she looking for each week she plays the axity card and goes in a bad mood just injoy life Sarah and stop filling peoples head with bullshit 👍 and spend time with your little boy because believe me it goes within a blink of an eye time is so precious

Reactions: 6
The 5 nights he doesn’t have him? Just being devils advocate here, they are coparenting so I’m sure when he doesn’t have him he does whatever too and rightly so, the difference is she plasters everything all over social media, then does a woe is me. She needs to get back focused on slimming world. I loved following her before Covid, she really helped but now it’s all woe is me, ads, tan and not much SW, which is why I was following

Reactions: 4
Lorraine is savvy enough and has done excellently herself with her group so should realise that its going to reflect negatively on her in the long run the fact that Sarah is getting away with doing so little and relying on their friendship to keep her going.
If she had a different manager she definitely would have been called to task about how she runs her group or in her case how she doesn't.
But then again she seems to be the only friend outside of her sisters and their friends that she has. As my grandmother always said if someone has no friends you need to be wary as there is always a reason
Both Sarah and Lorraine should be reported to Annemarie the Munster manager.

Both Sarah and Lorraine should be reported to Annemarie the Munster manager.
Lorraine isn’t her area manager anymore they changed the break down of the districts! And Anne Marie is their friend! Slimming world don’t care as long as the money is coming in!

Lorraine isn’t her area manager anymore they changed the break down of the districts! And Anne Marie is their friend! Slimming world don’t care as long as the money is coming in!
Is that annmarie who used to run the Douglas group? If it is, she's even worse than Sarah so I wouldn't even bother reporting to her

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is that annmarie who used to run the Douglas group? If it is, she's even worse than Sarah so I wouldn't even bother reporting to her
Sarah the cute whoore knows who to PAL with 😳 anyway a bad leader eventually shows on the group! Look at supermom regardless of the story she spun we know she was fucked out 😂. It’s the dancing with Luke turns me off

Reactions: 4
Sarah the cute whoore knows who to PAL with 😳 anyway a bad leader eventually shows on the group! Look at supermom regardless of the story she spun we know she was fucked out 😂. It’s the dancing with Luke turns me off
Luke is a prop in those dancing videos. She seems to be portraying this powerful single mother act but nobody is buying it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.