Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deliberately being vague trying to stir up the talk about her and who’s with her or not 😂
Also I think if you look closely she’s being doing a ‘grace’ on her pictures and editing them!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s deliberately being vague trying to stir up the talk about her and who’s with her or not 😂
Also I think if you look closely she’s being doing a ‘grace’ on her pictures and editing them!!
Even with the waist trainer she looks very thick around the middle bit. She looks great when she wears clothes that suit her shape. Her white dress on the hen party was hideous. I would have loved to see if she got the wedding dress wrong or right. I imagine she went for a tight backless number that wouldn't have done anything for her.

Reactions: 7
I really like Sarah.. but for fucksake, take single mom out of your bio!!
Your son has a dad who
a) takes him weekly
b) financial contributes to his up bringing

You're not a single mother. You are a mother who is single, theres a difference

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I really like Sarah.. but for fucksake, take single mom out of your bio!!
Your son has a dad who
a) takes him weekly
b) financial contributes to his up bringing

You're not a single mother. You are a mother who is single, theres a difference
✅✅✅✅

Reactions: 2
Everything she posts is cringeworthy, from the life affirmations to the cliches comments of everything happens for a reason blah blah blah. The staring wistfully into the distance pictures are very funny. She comes across as a girl who can't be single. The food plan is gone out the window for this week again

Reactions: 6
She was saying one day she Had anxiety but she was out and about gettingnher hair done then drinking with people in her house that night. The she came on and pretended to recommend rescue remedy as if it wasn’t a collab. not only is that very sneaky but anyone who suffers with anxiety knows you can’t drink when it comes on it’s a living hell your trying to breath and younthink your going to die.
the Penny dropped then cos she never mentioned anxiety in her life and you certainly wouldn’t be planning a big wedding if you had it it’s that crippling.but she just throws it out there.

I would love to know if Sarah is like a lot of the other "bloggers" out there and has self diagnosed herself with aniexty or had she been to a doctor.

• Heart
My friend is one of her online "clients", she said she is gone to the dogs the last few weeks. Not answering questions on Facebook group, in a new members zoom group last week, she was up and down like a yoyo to Luke who "shouldn't have been there" according to her. Late sending out the books so people paying for 5 weeks, only have books for 4, loads of people having no access to the sw app 2 weeks into it and a quiz as a weekly group zoom meeting, like where is the motivation in that. My friend along with others are livid and then she has a live today with all the excuses but saying i know people are trying to contact me but I'm not answering my phone to members today either im too busy 😱

• Wow
My friend is one of her online "clients", she said she is gone to the dogs the last few weeks. Not answering questions on Facebook group, in a new members zoom group last week, she was up and down like a yoyo to Luke who "shouldn't have been there" according to her. Late sending out the books so people paying for 5 weeks, only have books for 4, loads of people having no access to the sw app 2 weeks into it and a quiz as a weekly group zoom meeting, like where is the motivation in that. My friend along with others are livid and then she has a live today with all the excuses but saying i know people are trying to contact me but I'm not answering my phone to members today either im too busy 😱
I would say report to district manager but that’s the PAL lorzzzzzz 🙄 so maybe try slimming world head office. A bleeping quiz, do you get to lose a pound if you win the quiz? Self absorbed gone to her head

Reactions: 6
I've heard that too, id say there's definitely a new man on the scene

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.