Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was hoping he would arrive on with a skinny little girlfriend who would appreciate his cups of tea that she used to kill him over, because he didn't weigh and measure the milk. My dreams have been shattered. Remember when she was calling him mr lover lover 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was hoping he would arrive on with a skinny little girlfriend who would appreciate his cups of tea that she used to kill him over, because he didn't weigh and measure the milk. My dreams have been shattered. Remember when she was calling him mr lover lover 😂😂.
Ive started calling my bf mr lover lover, hope we dont get a repeat of her situation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To publicly come out and say shes heartbroken over the actual wedding day and not the person.. christ almighty what a c#*t. I Wonder how she is going to react the day that boy does finally move on with his life (if he has not already done so) what is she going to say about THE GIRL ? Brian seems a genuine nice bloke I hope he finally finds the happiness he deserves.

Reactions: 3
To publicly come out and say shes heartbroken over the actual wedding day and not the person.. christ almighty what a c#*t. I Wonder how she is going to react the day that boy does finally move on with his life (if he has not already done so) what is she going to say about THE GIRL ? Brian seems a genuine nice bloke I hope he finally finds the happiness he deserves.
Why have you capitalised the girl? Have you info?

Reactions: 3
Why does Sarah not have to wear a face mask getting her hair done.? Amother one who makes up her own rules. 😤😤😤
Screenshot_20200718-145238_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Why does Sarah not have to wear a face mask getting her hair done.? Amother one who makes up her own rules. 😤😤😤View attachment 185594
She's hardly going to start following the
rules now. She's driving around on a learners license with years unless I missed her having got her full drivers license. So before covid 19 she was a law onto herself. They were partying in killarney a few days before the lockdown. Brian had the luckiest escape from her and her obsession with herself

• Heart
I thought he cheated with a man?

Reactions: 2
I would be more surprised if this fool was actually wearing a mask! She broke lockdown rules throughout all of this. Going as far as sitting at a kitchen table spitting water in her poor mothers face, recording it and posting it on IG. Poor Sarah is not the brightest bulb however she thinks she is which makes for a dangerous combination.

Reactions: 7
Eh I hope she realises her Marc Jacobs bag her ‘sister bought for her’ is fake as duck 😂😂😂 so easy to tell from the skinny crappy lettering on the dust bag and the way the lettering is stamped into the top of the bag too. I know my bags, plus I’ve crossed checked against real pics. Bag as fake as yourself hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.