Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PandoraRose

VIP Member
That tanninggurucork girl is notorious for using another tan all of her clients who use the tan she usually promotes have this 'fence paint' look so I doubt it's even bperfect tan they're using.
Also, does she not have any masks? It's kind of part of the guidelines that allowed her to go back to work? These people are beyond stupid that they would show someone who's meant to be a beauty professional, and in and out of multiple people's houses not using a mask when its just been announced that 85 people were diagnosed with covid in one day ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Reactions: 9

redroses

Sarah complaining again she needs a break. She only got that child back off her aunt. Like in all fairness she needs a good slap.

redroses

I hope there is nothing going on with sarah and darren (her personal trainer). Sarah dont care who she hurts until she gets what she wants. She must be the only one in this world with a job and child lol and she says i get no break. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Madgereal111

VIP Member
I don't follow slimming world, never have but know from friends doing it, 11 and a half syns for a chicken burrito bowl seems an awful lot for something you could make yourself for probably 0 syns... Anyone I know that follows it, I think has 15 syns per day (I could be wrong) so that seems like an awful lot to use on one meal that's fairly basic to make yourself!! I don't care what she says, she absolutely would not buy these meals herself!!!

PandoraRose

VIP Member
I actually can't stand her. I used to like her as her page was about weight loss and slimming world even though she lost the majority of weight with the gym. Now she thinks she is Just Jordan or so sue me. She clearly is not! That photo where she was modelling the tan in the swimsuit made me want to puke ๐Ÿคฎ not flattering at all Im sorry for being so blunt about it. She's a wannabe and will always be. I felt sorry for her about the wedding but Brian had a lucky escape. She isn't even trying to lose weight, she's not a great advocate for SW or anything at all and I DONT care how she REALLY IS๐Ÿ˜‚ such an attention seeker she'll be callingherself a self help guru next ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚
She's so lost and she doesn't know what to do with herself. She'll try and sell anything, whether she believes in it or not. She has this idea of herself as a self-help guru but she's so full of herself that no one actually believes in what she's saying. Shes the next sms, unable to get a #ad or #collab

Anynews.

VIP Member
It would make you laugh really sheโ€™s promoting shit makeup, tan, ready meals and not forgetting bloody jellies made from pork fat and her a S/W consultant what a hypocrite!!

Sheโ€™s been on here reading for sure ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ hi Sarah
The same ones commenting on Instagram thatโ€™s sheโ€™s fab and a great mother are probably on here reading also nodding there heads with us and getting the gossip!! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Kitty30

She is a belter is that the only song she knows that songs drives me to distraction ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” biggest turn off a song I ever had.

• Haha

Mona86

VIP Member
Randles hotel has the same owners as the dromhall where she was going to get married. The hotels are next to each other. My aunt got married in dromhall and family stayed between both. She hardly would drag a new guy into the history of the old place. I actually think sheโ€™s on her own in the room I didnโ€™t see any other cases. Remember this is the one who goes on about not being confident with her loose skin. Also, I am not talking about her weight as in that it matters, but the video of her looking into the mirror in the en-suite you will see she is at least a 16. And nothing wrong with a 16, Ive been a 16 myself but she sells herself as a 12.

• Heart

Sozabaryou

I thought i was the only one that thought it but when they go on holidays they are so loud and rough.
The irony that she calls herself
"FitandFab"

She is neither fit nor fab, just smaller than she was and a little bit nastier.
Skinny is not healthy.
Slim is not kind.

• Heart

PandoraRose

VIP Member
The custody sharing seems to work out well for Sarah, out drinking and riding round her tomorrow night when Luke is passed to his dad. When does poor Brian get a chance to go out.
Whenever Sarah has someone she can pass luke on to๐Ÿ˜ she does the absolute bare minimum she can to look after him, it seems.
She's still in lukes home and only works part time(whatever else she says!) so realistically she should have luke more of the time to keep up a routine for the child, keep him in his bedroom instead of pushing him from pillar to post.
Brian woล•ks full time out of the house so Sarah should be doing all she can to keep some normality for that poor child but she just sees him as an inconvenience and id say brian and his family are picking up a lot of the slack from her selfishness

Sunseeker2020

Id love to tell sarah that yes she is single but she is not a single mother. I find her saying that is very disrespectful to lukes dad

• Heart

Anynews.

VIP Member
She never wanted him. She just wanted the hen & wedding for Instagram #bridetobe #newlyengaged
It was way over the top!, outfits, hair, teeth whitening machine for weight loss, tans every one of them is trying to out do the other sister! Iโ€™d say he was demented putting up with the whole lot of the sisters..It was cringe๐Ÿคญ

Reactions: 8

Mona86

VIP Member
Ugh Harperโ€™s Hats Leslie just announced sheโ€™s going for dinner with new found bestie Sarah. Leslie should stay away from her, she seems like a nice decent hard working mother and doesnโ€™t need to be hanging out with a commmmmmmoner like Sarah who gives every sound norry a bad name

Mummamare

Chatty Member
Very mixed messages for a slimming world โ€˜leaderโ€™ to be promoting! Is it not like a doctor helping you give up smoking but promoting cigarettes??

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
Cracks me up the way she always says at weigh in โ€˜Iโ€™ll take the loss/gainโ€™ like wtf of course youโ€™ll take it itโ€™s not a fucking shop you canโ€™t return it ?? Grates me !! Plus sheโ€™s so incredibly in love with herself itโ€™s cringe.

• Haha

Damntruthful

Ah stop she's glued to the page. Yesterday someone mentioned if she showed more food and weight loss stuff she'd be more engaging and voila today it's all food. Hi Sarah.

• Haha