Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wanted to say (and not trying to moderate), but I think we should be careful in body/slut shaming Sarah... i mean if she chooses to have a relationship with someone new now then thats fair game, but comments like "can't keep her legs open", or about her body being "flabby" really have nothing to do with her character/behaviour (she is single now and at least she isnt photoshopping). They also give fuel to the "tattle trolls!!!!"/bullying narrative in my opinion...just my two cents.

HOWEVER...that video of Luke having the nightmare. The poor child.."oh I know what will reassure him in this terror...a nice big flash in his face in the dark!" 🙄

Reactions: 28
Absolutely... Sure when the poor woman thinks she's reared absolute ladies!!! Pure and sweet but common as muck,.. Sure your job is done Tina... But you forgot to teach Sarah how not to eat when trying to talk... Not a good look for the wanna be blogger..
Far from ladies she reared. Katie is the best one out of them hands down she would give you her heart. But as for Sarah pftttttt she makes common people look posh.....

Just wanted to say (and not trying to moderate), but I think we should be careful in body/slut shaming Sarah... i mean if she chooses to have a relationship with someone new now then thats fair game, but comments like "can't keep her legs open", or about her body being "flabby" really have nothing to do with her character/behaviour (she is single now and at least she isnt photoshopping). They also give fuel to the "tattle trolls!!!!"/bullying narrative in my opinion...just my two cents.

HOWEVER...that video of Luke having the nightmare. The poor child.."oh I know what will reassure him in this terror...a nice big flash in his face in the dark!" 🙄

Id agree but the way she threats some of her sw members is disgusting!!! She got caught making faces behind a members bk previously.7

• Wow
Reactions: 4

I agree none of us are perfect and to lose weight is a massive achievement for anyone.. so let’s keep body shaming out ..😊

Reactions: 11
Far from ladies she reared. Katie is the best one out of them hands down she would give you her heart. But as for Sarah pftttttt she makes common people look posh.....

Id agree but the way she threats some of her sw members is disgusting!!! She got caught making faces behind a members bk previously.7
Slimming world is so clannish no matter where you go!! They only care about the big losses if you have lots to lose they love you as it’s really aimed at larger people with a lot of weight to lose.It’s not sustainable. Although some of the recipes on line are lovely. Did S/W consultants get the covid payment?

Reactions: 1
Id love to know where Tina went that she didn't have to have something to eat, selfish fuckers can't stick to even the most basic of guidelines!

Slimming world is so clannish no matter where you go!! They only care about the big losses if you have lots to lose they love you as it’s really aimed at larger people with a lot of weight to lose.It’s not sustainable. Although some of the recipes on line are lovely. Did S/W consultants get the covid payment?
All self employed people got it, I think but I don't know if it would've affected her other payments

Reactions: 2
Id love to know where Tina went that she didn't have to have something to eat, selfish fuckers can't stick to even the most basic of guidelines!
Your so right!! You can’t drink without food.. probably Murphys Rock? Is that by them!!

All self employed people got it, I think but I don't know if it would've affected her other payments

Please mind Betty, you were out last night Tina I’d say Betty would prefer to go out for lunch today not a night away in a hotel!! You got drunk actually passed out the last time you & Sarah took her away.. 😷😷😷

This whole family are a law unto themselves. No mask on Tina again this morning. That salon should be reported allowing customers not wear them.
Screenshot_20200808-113256_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 4
Is she the one that's supposedly not qualified?
Think both of them are unqualified!!!

Omg ha ...

She was just gifted a blanket..
Deffo jumpin on the blagger train... mortified 🤦‍♀️
Think it was a hammock!! !😊

The tone she puts on is funny. She does not speak like that I know the family very well everyone of them even the dad. But it must be her blogger voice just like Liz Reaney
Where there from is a strong Cork accent!! 😂😂

Last edited:
How are they insured to do hair??
because our hair industry isn’t regulated - like a doctor has to be qualified because of medical council but hairdressing isn’t the same - hope that makes sense ? They won’t ever be able to work for anyone only themselves

New thread needed ...

The debt makes sense, when she first started out she was just popping into smyths and dropping 50e on a toy then onto Penny's and new pyjamas for herself every week. Runners for the child were " only 50e" The food shopping to me wasn't sustainable for a regular person because she used to do her big shop and then a day or 2 later she be out getting another load in then have lunch out a few times a week. Just seemed to be an awful lot of waste. Now I know a new pyjamas is only 7-12euro but adds up with all the other shite.

Also I agree with previous posters no need to body shame her. By all means call her out on her snake behaviour and acting the gowl but I think physical appearance shouldn't be brought in to it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.