Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t the engagement sh
Remember the engagement omg!! Way over the top just like all the Hens night!! How embarrassing it’s on YouTube!!
She didnt have to pay for her hen the girls paid for everything! She was/is in the height of debt hence why Brian and her split. Shes knowing for having bad credit. Brian was the one that paid off her loan from when she went off to Australia so she could open up her sw group and shortly after she dumped him. She used Brian like a cash machine..
Everything was over the top with her. Tina wouldnt even leave him stay in the house at night when Luke was just born. She didnt believe in that....

Reactions: 8
She didnt have to pay for her hen the girls paid for everything! She was/is in the height of debt hence why Brian and her split. Shes knowing for having bad credit. Brian was the one that paid off her loan from when she went off to Australia so she could open up her sw group and shortly after she dumped him. She used Brian like a cash machine..
Everything was over the top with her. Tina wouldnt even leave him stay in the house at night when Luke was just born. She didnt believe in that....
Great up date..

Reactions: 3
Seriously 😲... Tina not believing in Brain staying in the house!!! WTF ... Did she think she had reared a house full of angels or what!! Bit late closing the stable door when the horse 🐴 is gone...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seriously 😲... Tina not believing in Brain staying in the house!!! Wft.... Did she think she had reared a house full of angels or what!! Bit late closing the stable door when the horse 🐴 is gone...
The immaculate conception take two lol

The immaculate conception take two lol
Absolutely... Sure when the poor woman thinks she's reared absolute ladies!!! Pure and sweet but common as muck,.. Sure your job is done Tina... But you forgot to teach Sarah how not to eat when trying to talk... Not a good look for the wanna be blogger..

Reactions: 8
Lads Sarah is dog rough the whole family are. The comment about her being in debt makes total sense - how the hell she got a council house so fast despite her pretending she got a mortgage at the time (because she 10000% made out she bought that house) - so she has her one parent family support and her HAP, she could possibly live without her SW wage however she likes the ‘lavish’ (I use the term loosely- trips to Lanza, weekends away, cringey parties so she can post the most horrendous of before pictures that would make even princess Fiona look amazing ) lifestyle so I don’t think it would suit her to live on benefits .

Reactions: 12
What’s the story with the notification you have a new booking? It flicked across the screen while she was sharing her moms voice message..is that her slimming world booking? Tina admitting she didn’t have any food while out drinking....

Reactions: 2
Lads Sarah is dog rough the whole family are. The comment about her being in debt makes total sense - how the hell she got a council house so fast despite her pretending she got a mortgage at the time (because she 10000% made out she bought that house) - so she has her one parent family support and her HAP, she could possibly live without her SW wage however she likes the ‘lavish’ (I use the term loosely- trips to Lanza, weekends away, cringey parties so she can post the most horrendous of before pictures that would make even princess Fiona look amazing ) lifestyle so I don’t think it would suit her to live on benefits .
I can’t speak for the rest of the family, I don’t know them but I have had dealings with her younger sister Katie and she is hands down the loveliest girl you can come across.

Reactions: 6
What’s the story with the notification you have a new booking? It flicked across the screen while she was sharing her moms voice message..is that her slimming world booking? Tina admitting she didn’t have any food while out drinking....
They have all mad eyebrows!! Dreadfully high up on the forehead..they look crazy

I can’t speak for the rest of the family, I don’t know them but I have had dealings with her younger sister Katie and she is hands down the loveliest girl you can come across.
You never see her she keeps to herself.. is that you Katie?? 😂😂

Is she on the game?? 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
You can see there's a lot of competition between the sisters, especially Sarah and Donna. All those messages and posts about whos Tinas favourite etc.
They pretend its light hearted but there's definitely an edge to it, remember when Donna put on her wedding dress and sent a video to sarah not long after the wedding was called off😮😮😮
I thought omg what a witch, thinking back she wasn't upset, I actually think she called off the wedding cos she met someone else.
#Allegedly

Reactions: 7
She went to Dublin in January for a slimming world conference and stayed in a different hotel than the conference was on in. She said she needed some me time before the wedding. She drove to Dublin too. Now for a girl on a provisional license who appears to never go beyond the north side of Cork that's some undertaking. She said she'd drive from 1 hotel to the other for the weekend. I thought that it was very suspicious. She posted hardly nothing that weekend either. My friend said straight away it screamed affair behaviour and she posted a picture of herself at that tacky honeymoon party about glowing from the inside out and feeling powerful. Strange considering the relationship was falling apart

Reactions: 4
Ah girls the dirty witch eating into the bleeping camera. Like wtf can you wait til a few you've eaten to record a fuckin story, the height of bad manners and the fuckin lip smacking jesus if I could climb through the phone and slap her I would.

• Haha
She went to Dublin in January for a slimming world conference and stayed in a different hotel than the conference was on in. She said she needed some me time before the wedding. She drove to Dublin too. Now for a girl on a provisional license who appears to never go beyond the north side of Cork that's some undertaking. She said she'd drive from 1 hotel to the other for the weekend. I thought that it was very suspicious. She posted hardly nothing that weekend either. My friend said straight away it screamed affair behaviour and she posted a picture of herself at that tacky honeymoon party about glowing from the inside out and feeling powerful. Strange considering the relationship was falling apart
She’s always driving to Killarney on that poxy license..driving her nana around and child also she should be reported!!!

Aw didn’t ye all know her new friend is superstylesabby two peas in a pod if you ask me both with similar silatates and both like looking at themselfs setting food into the camera 📷 😂😂 as they saying goes if they were a bar of chocolate they wud eat themselfs

• Haha
Aw didn’t ye all know her new friend is superstylesabby two peas in a pod if you ask me both with similar silatates and both like looking at themselfs setting food into the camera 📷 😂😂 as they saying goes if they were a bar of chocolate they wud eat themselfs
Christ that’s one annoying so and so they are well suited!!

Reactions: 5
For sure the one who absolutely loves the hole of her self the queen of cork herself more like the wanna diva be of cork 😂😂👌

• Haha
Is Liz R not the queen of Cork!! 🤣🤣She’s bleating on and on in her Instagram page!! The same ghoul wrapped around a wannabe Xfactor reject Wednesday night at Murphy Rock!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.