Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember the time she dragged Betty to lanzarote and it nearly killed her. She was sick for months afterwards. Filming the child after a nightmare is no big deal if it gets you attention on the gram

Reactions: 5
Remember the time she dragged Betty to lanzarote and it nearly killed her. She was sick for months afterwards. Filming the child after a nightmare is no big deal if it gets you attention on the gram
Lanzarote is her families favourite place shur they’re so well travelled . Name an Irish family who haven’t been to Lanzarote like they go on as if theyve shares on the island !

Reactions: 6
Wasn’t the engagement sh
Lanzarote is her families favourite place shur they’re so well travelled . Name an Irish family who haven’t been to Lanzarote like they go on as if theyve shares on the island !
Remember the engagement omg!! Way over the top just like all the Hens night!! How embarrassing it’s on YouTube!!

Reactions: 5
Wasn’t the engagement sh
Remember the engagement omg!! Way over the top just like all the Hens night!! How embarrassing it’s on YouTube!!
For someone who’s relationship and potential future marriage was all cancelled with 6 weeks to go I honestly feel like the girl doesn’t really show any true emotion or heartache over it - maybe I’m wrong. I just know I would be devastated and cocooned off somewhere - not going for weekends away to the same hotel or going to Lanzarote anyway etc - bit strange

Reactions: 8
In one of her newspaper articles about the wedding breaking down she says she was upset for about a week. A fucking WEEK

Reactions: 7
She never wanted him. She just wanted the hen & wedding for Instagram #bridetobe #newlyengaged
It was way over the top!, outfits, hair, teeth whitening machine for weight loss, tans every one of them is trying to out do the other sister! I’d say he was demented putting up with the whole lot of the sisters..It was cringe

It was way over the top!, outfits, hair, teeth whitening machine for weight loss, tans every one of them is trying to out do the other sister! I’d say he was demented putting up with the whole lot of the sisters..It was cringe
All for the gram. Everything is a performance.
Not just her. They all do it.

Reactions: 3
You can see there's a lot of competition between the sisters, especially Sarah and Donna. All those messages and posts about whos Tinas favourite etc.
They pretend its light hearted but there's definitely an edge to it, remember when Donna put on her wedding dress and sent a video to sarah not long after the wedding was called off

The surprise proposal she actually expected people to believe that the proposal was a surprise and he planned it himself and had the friend filming it but fatnflab didn't realise any of this was happening. I follow her for those kind of TV gold moments.

You tell her

Absolute disgrace how she treats that child! Opening her legs every weekend is probably an understatement! She thinks shes better then other that she lost a bit of weight thinking shes Kim K with the flabby belly & bingo wings

Reactions: 2
Good one

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.