Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I thought I wanted a waist trainer cause she was on about them last week, but I dont think there what I need. I need the after baby belly wobble held in. That's some medieval thing shes plugging

• Haha
Reactions: 2

PandoraRose

VIP Member
Fair play to Sarah, she always has followed guidelines. Hasn't she 😂😂 social distancing in the back yard.she is so brazen putting this shite on insta, 2 fingers to the frontline staff
She's a disgrace, she's done herself no favours throughout this lockdown, people have seen her for the awful person she always was😂😂 and the absolute state of the girls in her backyard,😂😂😂😂😂

See she’s dying today!! Watch her all week now feeling sorry for herself!! It’s very quick to be seeing someone new isn’t it!! Than again the ex didn’t even wait until they broke up to move on, and with another fellow!! That’s a hard pill to swallow!! 🙈🙈Wonder is he still working with her dad and brother in law? Anyone know??
Yes he is. I’ve seen him

Fia4

Can we have a thread for rosie connolly she’s another one that grinds my gears

Leeq121

Sarah dosnt post much ither her words not mine she’s never off the fecking phone like omg 😆 and how in gods earth is that one exhausted someone tell me she dose nuthn

Ha full time job, maybe she try actually doing her job and not ignoring members calls, messages, Facebook posts, actually motivating her members instead of quizzes 😏, giving out peoples app log ins, books and awards in a timely fashion!

Noseybatch

VIP Member
Find it weird she calls her mam Tina.
My husband used to call his nanny by her name because she didn't want people to know she was a grandmother ( this was in /80s90s) I thought it was so sad when I heard it. My heart would be broke if my kids called me by my name

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Ah she's a dose. I unfollowed her a long time ago. Nose hanging off me though to knkw what happened between her and Brian 👃

Alucia

VIP Member
All her family think there above everyone else!

1. Donna isnt even a qualified hair dresser,
2. They lead on they have plenty of cash. Each one of them are renting including Donna. Ciara is at home with Tina.....
3. The only down to earth one is Katie!
4. The salon avoided paying there employees taxes which they were outted for a couple of years ago when one of there staff left and made it public with all the proof. "Clearly where Sarah got it from"
5. There all mad for the gat & gambling
6. Sarah makes out there the only ones that cares for Betty but yet it was them that put her into the old folks home.
When did Betty go into an old folks home?