Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PandoraRose

VIP Member
She hasn’t a hope of making it big but in her head she is the queen influencer 😂😂
She genuinely thinks she's an influencer now, she's painful to listen to, has no personality and can only get the likes of bperfect and ohmyglam to work with her😁 my nannys dog could be a brand ambassador for ohmyglam and he'd do a better job😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Cpeople

VIP Member
👁 And 👁and 👁 and, 👁 oh and, 👁 and mmm👁 yaaaa noooo 👁 know 👁 what a sangwiche on Thursday for me lunch, because 👀 gonna give it 💯 cause 👁 want a loss 👄

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Bedtime Reading

Sarah, we all love a nose.... its part of our DNA. You advertised this page on your Instagram stories and sur we all ran straight over here. Its the exact reason we follow people like yourself on Instagram, we are all a bit nosy. We want to see what is going on in peoples lives. If you are willing to expose yourself and all of your family online, then be ready for a commentary on it. Its simple really.

DietCoke

Always thought with her and Brian, when they went out she would say she isn't drinking or having a full meal but then 3 or 4 days later the sisters and herself be downing pints or having lunch. Felt sorry for him before all the wedding stuff, always seemed to be pushed to the side. Then when he brought her away the following weekend to somewhere foreign as part of their surprise date thing after the hen, she wasn't happy either. Again when she got home she was happy to go out with the girls a few nights later. Tbh I never thought she wasn't interested in marrying him, it was never about just being married.

Low&behold

Brian is straight. If he cheated at all (which I don’t believe) it wasn’t with another man, and he isn’t going out with a man now.
Could you imagine that loudmouth drama queen keeping quiet for his sake if that was the case? She’d be almost gleeful, she’d use it as an opportunity to humiliate and discredit him and gain some sympathy for herself.

The reality is that Brian was always a nice guy from a nice family.
She was with her ex before that for years, and when they broke up she shacked up with Brian in record time, she moved onto him in a matter of weeks.
She knew he liked her and I believe she used him as an opportunity to give the two fingers to her ex. Then she fell pregnant really quickly not long after they got together, I don’t believe this was intentional, but the cracks began to show and it became clear they weren’t compatible.

They split when Luke was a small baby and I honestly believe that they only got back together for his sake.
I think it was always obvious that Brian was weak for her (I don’t understand why), and for her end of the bargain she got to do whatever she wanted and treat him like shit.

The idea of the house, the engagement and wedding also appealed to her cause she likes to look like she has her shit together, it fits her mom blogger aesthetic.
But she always thought she was too good for him. From what I know, he’s decent family man who always did his best for them.
He’s not the worst looking either, and he pandered to all her dramatic BS. She’s only fooling herself if she thinks she’ll do better.

From what I have heard she had not only cheated, she was caught texting and emotionally cheating with someone else.
I find that far more plausible than Brian cheating with a gay lover, and her having the good grace to keep his secret for him.
Sarah only cares about Sarah, if she had been wronged in any way at all she’d be shouting it from the rooftops.
She was the one in the wrong here, and her defensive and secretive behaviour since the wedding was cancelled proves that.
Far more plausible ✅

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Come on Sarah nobody cares how you ‘really’ are!! We just want the goss from the cancelled wedding and we’ll be off!! Please and thanks 😂😂
I’m surprised there’s no swipe up go fund me page to help with the tax bill!! She’s really going to have to flog that make up shite now the poor wee pet x

• Haha
  • Heart

The don

I used to like her but lately shes acting very stuck up. I'm not a single parent. I'm married but I get NO free time. I've no time to get my lashes done, tan done and all the other things she has going on... never mind the free time actually, I've not got the disposable income to be able to do these things. I'm sick to my teeth of all these bloggers coming on complaining they are tired and need a break while they are on their phone waiting outside their next appointment where they kids are being minded by someone else!! THAT IS A FUCKING BREAK. Jesus they are getting on my nerves!!!

RATS_HOLE

Shes a car crash seriously.. leading upto the wedding it was.

● Getting her botox done (FREE)
● Cocos giving her FREE treatments leading upto the wedding
●Cocos doing that laser shit on her TASH (FREE)
●Getting her flabby fat toned as she thought (FREE)
● Getting trails for her tan every 2 weeks
● Colin Tobin an Dr Laura looking after her teeth coming upto the wedding aswell (FREE)
●COCOS looking after her lash lift

AND God only knows what else shes being getting for free or paid for!!!!!!

Heres poor Brian out breaking his balls trying to pay the RENT bills wedding etc and she out having a hooley for herself!

She only said the nigjt of her "KITCHEN PARTY" she didnt know if she wanted to go ahead with it or not and was afaird incase her BRIDESMAIDS would out do her!!!!!

Still waiting for her story on how to deal with the SHIT from a break Up

Anyone else cop before COVID Poor Luke was fucked into creche and she use to be minding her sisters kids!!! I personally thought that was heartbreaking

• Wow

PandoraRose

VIP Member
Watch this space tummy tuck on the way skin removal you wouldn’t post a video like that if there wasn’t a freebie coming your way!! I am no super model but no way would I do this. Money talks..
She's probably trying to get the freebie sms fucked up with her drink driving charge😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Daisyxo

I think your bang on here. I'd say the whole rumour was to discredit him and humiliate him by making people thinking he's gay. Nothing wrong with it if he was but I doubt it. It was better it was ended than to marry and then break up. Poor Luke stuck in the middle of it
Theres a reason the only place the gay rumour has surfaced is here, and it’s cause none of the call out pages would post something like that with no proof.

If I had to guess I would say that someone close to her posted it here in the hopes it would be picked up by a callout page to disgrace him.
If it was true or there was any actual proof an anonymous account (aka the llama or one of the other melts) would have outed him on one of those pages long ago.
Awful for poor Brian to have his sexuality questioned like that and as you said, poor Luke stuck in the middle of it all.

• Heart

IGer1

Does anyone else cringe when they see Tina skulling back the pints? How ladylike 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Eh I hope she realises her Marc Jacobs bag her ‘sister bought for her’ is fake as fuck 😂😂😂 so easy to tell from the skinny crappy lettering on the dust bag and the way the lettering is stamped into the top of the bag too. I know my bags, plus I’ve crossed checked against real pics. Bag as fake as yourself hun.

• Haha

Cpeople

VIP Member
Seriously 😲... Tina not believing in Brain staying in the house!!! WTF ... Did she think she had reared a house full of angels or what!! Bit late closing the stable door when the horse 🐴 is gone...

• Haha

Lollie92

Why come on stories and eat. Nobody wants to see that. No manners. And another what is with the word/sound erra?
Definitely reading here too. Addressing the nutri food queries

redroses

I dont think sarah has any shame in putting her naked body on camera. Anything for a few views. The ohmyglam stuff is shit. The pound shop sells better stuff. Sarah and all her sisters think they are above everyone because they own a salon. No love you just rent it. More structure in luke’s life she would want to spend more time with him instead of pouring her face into the camera.

PandoraRose

VIP Member
What the absolute fuck is wrong with these inbred idiots that they not only smoke around innocent children but they video it and take pictures of it? 😠😠😠
I'm from Cork but it's not the norm in my friends and family, anyone that smokes goes outside and washes their hands before they go near a child but these assholes don't even have enough regard for the children's lungs to go to a window, they're vile🤢🤢🤢

Mona86

VIP Member
Didn't take her long the last thing on my mind would be a new relationship but each to there own. She was the same when the split the last time she was straight into a new relationship.
Lads she’s attention seeking. Honestly I think she is. Anyone else think it’s all for attention? 2 grid posts of the room for one measly 16 hours away in Killarney ?

Putting the camera In the childs face while hes had a nightmare and filming him .. theres zero need ffs .. let the child be a child and get the phone out of his face 😔

Lovesthegoss

I would know Sarah through mutual people. She is even worse in real life. That’s why all her sisters are her only friends as they have to put up with her. When she has drink in her, she is viscous...she verbally attacked my friend on a night out as she got in the way of a photo of her and her sisters. She is a nasty girl and from the comments I see that comes across on her page too!

• Wow
Reactions: 12