Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moonly

That's an awful thing to say about the child no comments should be made about him or who you think who is or isnt the dad. she puts herself out there publically the child shouldn't be brought into it, the problem is shes a jack of all trades but master of none. I think she needs time out to focus on herself, reevaluate her goals and what she wants out of life. Her content lately is sell sell sell. And not a sw influencer I think we would prefer less of the private life and more sw oriented I think she would gain back some credibility. Its make up one day, the next day tan and now notebooks. No food being showed at all. I wouldnt even look at that pre packaged meal page I can only imagine they're over priced and awful tasting.

Reactions: 12

Lookwhostalking

I know the family years. Years ago all the sisters used drive without a licence and if stopped would say they were Ciara as she had one. I've heard from someone working in the hairdressers that Brian cheated on her with another fella the night of the stag. The 1st time they broke up was for the same reason.

• Wow

Taylor17

VIP Member
Who does she think she's fooling pretending she isn't telling her fans what really going on to protect Luke? But she will tell us a bit because it might help one person!!! She's dying to bash Brian and get sympathy for herself. We all might be nosey about it but no one actually cares. I'd say Brian had no other choice but to use a mediator with that narcissist twat

Mona86

VIP Member
Lads Sarah is dog rough the whole family are. The comment about her being in debt makes total sense - how the hell she got a council house so fast despite her pretending she got a mortgage at the time (because she 10000% made out she bought that house) - so she has her one parent family support and her HAP, she could possibly live without her SW wage however she likes the ‘lavish’ (I use the term loosely- trips to Lanza, weekends away, cringey parties so she can post the most horrendous of before pictures that would make even princess Fiona look amazing ) lifestyle so I don’t think it would suit her to live on benefits .

Fia4

Could anyone else see this break up coming a mile off...she behaved the exact same way as my sister a million hen parties but clearly no real love the whole point of getting married is for you and your partner but for some people it’s for show..anytime she was describing the plans it was all me me me never like oh I love him can’t wait for us to get married it’s was all about just her.
and does anyone think her obsession with weight loss was a factor? It’s so unhealthy and so sad. And if She truly wants to lose weight for the life of me I can’t understand why she don’t do it the right way. Like the food she makes is mostly chips and burgers how can anyone lose weight with that doesn’t matter if it’s homemade. And her portion sizes are shocking I would only eat a third of what’s on her plate. And then she cries if shes up a pound the mind boggles. Slimming world truly is a cult. If you want to lose weight you have to eat healthy not have white choclate for breakfast and gin at night. i try to like her but she would really benefit from leaving slimming world and getting back into a more normal work setting where it’s not centered around weight. she never reaches her goal weight but she’s so sucked in she truly believes it works. In all the time I’m following she’s never gotten any slimmer.

Noseybatch

VIP Member
For my mental health I'm going to have to unfollow her. She does be short of shifting the mirror ffs

• Haha

PandoraRose

VIP Member
So glad there's a thread on Sarah. I have to say I'm thoroughly disgusted as to how she's behaved over the past few months. She was the last slimming group to close, she's seen whoever she wants and gone wherever she wants. She's honestly the most selfish and despicable person I've come across on Instagram.
She had a big story up about how she brought a few measly slimming world bars into frontline workers but continually kicked them in the teeth by flouting regulations, shes one nasty person

PandoraRose

VIP Member
She’s as rough as the backroads she drives on with her provisional license. Her resting bitch face is her actual look. She’s not even following the SW plan nor is she loosing weight. We all struggle with that but I’m not selling a brand. She’s so busy flogging oh my sham and B-the-same-colour-as-durt tan that she’s forgotten she’s supposed to sell SW too.
She's a complete fraud, most people were following her for sw tips and all she does is come on and say she's not following it. If your leader can't follow the plan then why are they charging you for advice?

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
Thanks Sarah bit I don’t need a patronising snap of your Fitbit at 8am with your steps done from your walk and ‘what stopping you?’ WELL Sarah what’s stopping me is my husband still working full time, a 4yr old, 2yr old and baby. She’s turned into an awful gobshite with all the selfies there’s just somethin so ****** lookin about her

• Haha

Elliebellie

Can’t believe she is a slimming account trying to push €25 bags of sweet on people what the hell

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
It’s more likely she wants everyone to think she has a man. I don’t believe she does. She wouldn’t be able to resist sharing his sleeve etc. She is addicted to attention on Instagram

Anynews.

VIP Member
Slimming world consultant advertising/promoting jellies full of pork fat absolutely vile🐷🐷 Also promoting meals so high in syns 11 I think 🙈 the meal tonight looked awful, I personal don’t think she can cook she used frozen chips last week instead of chopping a potato and throwing it in the airfryer. I liked her at the start but it’s all promoting and freebies now. I really like her mother I think she’s brilliant..The comment about her sister The Alpaca😂😂makes me laugh..I’d say she tear ya if she got going!! As for the dog going to doggy daycare you couldn’t make it up!! 😂

Reactions: 11

Mona86

VIP Member
Sarah is the same weigh since I started following her which is 2 years. She loses 3 pounds gains 1, loses 5, goes on holiday and gains 12. Slimming world isn't working for her anymore. Hopefully she'll show us her pizza and prosecco night. The nights out are usually pure class all the way 😂
Love this.
She is a 12-14. Nothing wrong with it. But the race to be a size 10 is being chased now for the last 3 years I follow her. SW seems to have you chasing a number for the rest of your life does it ?? And all she does is binge and restrict like completely fucking overdoes a night out or a holiday and then it’s syn free days Or SP meals etc... she’s definitely not selling SW to me and she also is definitely not the size she often claims to be

Anynews.

VIP Member
Just wanted to say (and not trying to moderate), but I think we should be careful in body/slut shaming Sarah... i mean if she chooses to have a relationship with someone new now then thats fair game, but comments like "can't keep her legs open", or about her body being "flabby" really have nothing to do with her character/behaviour (she is single now and at least she isnt photoshopping). They also give fuel to the "tattle trolls!!!!"/bullying narrative in my opinion...just my two cents.

HOWEVER...that video of Luke having the nightmare. The poor child.."oh I know what will reassure him in this terror...a nice big flash in his face in the dark!" 🙄
I agree none of us are perfect and to lose weight is a massive achievement for anyone.. so let’s keep body shaming out ..😊

Mona86

VIP Member
See the diary she’s #BA for now!! 😂😂😂
what’s she going to write in the diary ?? All the off plan meals as some kind of memoir ? She’s hasn’t been on plan since March so not exactly what you want in a BA for a weight loss diary

• Haha
Brian is straight. If he cheated at all (which I don’t believe) it wasn’t with another man, and he isn’t going out with a man now.
Could you imagine that loudmouth drama queen keeping quiet for his sake if that was the case? She’d be almost gleeful, she’d use it as an opportunity to humiliate and discredit him and gain some sympathy for herself.

The reality is that Brian was always a nice guy from a nice family.
She was with her ex before that for years, and when they broke up she shacked up with Brian in record time, she moved onto him in a matter of weeks.
She knew he liked her and I believe she used him as an opportunity to give the two fingers to her ex. Then she fell pregnant really quickly not long after they got together, I don’t believe this was intentional, but the cracks began to show and it became clear they weren’t compatible.

They split when Luke was a small baby and I honestly believe that they only got back together for his sake.
I think it was always obvious that Brian was weak for her (I don’t understand why), and for her end of the bargain she got to do whatever she wanted and treat him like shit.

The idea of the house, the engagement and wedding also appealed to her cause she likes to look like she has her shit together, it fits her mom blogger aesthetic.
But she always thought she was too good for him. From what I know, he’s decent family man who always did his best for them.
He’s not the worst looking either, and he pandered to all her dramatic BS. She’s only fooling herself if she thinks she’ll do better.

From what I have heard she had not only cheated, she was caught texting and emotionally cheating with someone else.
I find that far more plausible than Brian cheating with a gay lover, and her having the good grace to keep his secret for him.
Sarah only cares about Sarah, if she had been wronged in any way at all she’d be shouting it from the rooftops.
She was the one in the wrong here, and her defensive and secretive behaviour since the wedding was cancelled proves that.
I think your bang on here. I'd say the whole rumour was to discredit him and humiliate him by making people thinking he's gay. Nothing wrong with it if he was but I doubt it. It was better it was ended than to marry and then break up. Poor Luke stuck in the middle of it

#obsssessed

VIP Member
She’s deliberately being vague trying to stir up the talk about her and who’s with her or not 😂
Also I think if you look closely she’s being doing a ‘grace’ on her pictures and editing them!!

• Heart

IGer1

What about the example it’s setting to her followers though? I have a problem with it, if everyone had her attitude can you just imagine the state our country and health service would be in? It’s wrong simple as in my eyes.