Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's actually useless at this, I hope she's a better sw leader than blogger...
No shopping in so day 1 fail already!! Time for dinners and lunch out and 2 hours putting on makeup and tan yet no food shop done!! You couldn’t make it up really!!

Reactions: 1
No shopping in so day 1 fail already!! Time for dinners and lunch out and 2 hours putting on makeup and tan yet no food shop done!! You couldn’t make it up really!!
How did she not even go shopping, it was a long weekend like!

Reactions: 1
Wow, some effort went to filling in the meals for the week 🙄 She just fired in the nutri quick meals every so often. I’d say she’s raging she’ll have to actually fill in the diary to try and flog it!
Not putting the phone on silent is just another way she shows her total lack of regard to her followers, it’s rude but sure she’s too important to care.

Reactions: 3
👁 And 👁and 👁 and, 👁 oh and, 👁 and mmm👁 yaaaa noooo 👁 know 👁 what a sangwiche on Thursday for me lunch, because 👀 gonna give it 💯 cause 👁 want a loss 👄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s a disgrace to sw. Didn’t even have the proper supplies in to start her week the right way. She doesn’t deserve to lose the weight as she’s so lazy

Reactions: 5
She’s a disgrace to sw. Didn’t even have the proper supplies in to start her week the right way. She doesn’t deserve to lose the weight as she’s so lazy
She’s all about promoting that stupid diary!! She even had her lunch out today!! Dope..😊

Reactions: 4
She literally just said 'all those comments are always on the Internet' or something along those lines. And she has pictures of herself in her knickers on her Instagram...does she realise those will also be on the internet forever for her child and his friends to see

Also saying her sisters were on here....as if. Hi Sarah 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She literally just said 'all those comments are always on the Internet' or something along those lines. And she has pictures of herself in her knickers on her Instagram...does she realise those will also be on the internet forever for her child and his friends to see

Also saying her sisters were on here....as if. Hi Sarah 💁‍♀️
Yeah Sarah had a busy weekend reading on here, id never have come on this thread if she wasn't such a disgrace over covid regulations so she only has herself to blame😀😀
Thanks Sarah for all the new people you've sent in here😀😀😀

Ugh Harper’s Hats Leslie just announced she’s going for dinner with new found bestie Sarah. Leslie should stay away from her, she seems like a nice decent hard working mother and doesn’t need to be hanging out with a commmmmmmoner like Sarah who gives every sound norry a bad name

Reactions: 8
It’s funny how she said I’m just going to address what’s on here but she just picks and chooses one comment about Luke and the thing with Amy but nothing else 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
It’s funny how she said I’m just going to address what’s on here but she just picks and chooses one comment about Luke and the thing with Amy but nothing else 🙄🙄
They all do that, they are too cowardly to address what people are saying about them based on the stories they choose to show

Reactions: 3
But lads she has a full time job.... ffs I work full time and a single parent. I dont have time for weekends away or lunches out... im running after my child

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.