Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseybatch

VIP Member
People can contact a counsellor without a referral from gp etc. I've recommended and taken recommendations of a therapist from people I know and trust who have had good results from speaking to someone. I wouldn't take a recommendation from Sarah. I'd like her cleaners details. The clearer used to deep clean the whole house for €50. ( according to Sarah). She wasn't giving us her number
Prob Tina truth be know

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Leeq121

Why does she need to get a spray tan if the bperfect tan is as good as she says? Can you not apply it normally?
I think she hasn’t a clue how to put on tan I wear tan myself absolutely love it but bpefect is shite I have to say orange in a bottle and I do my own tan I certainly wudnt be going getting a spray tan the girl is full of shite trying to sell us the bpefect tan and than getting a spray tan 😂😂

Instafamouslike

Chatty Member
Donna's not a hairdresser she just runs the business. Ciara had her own salon first years ago a few doors up but couldn't manage it.

• Wow

Girlonlife

1000%. She gave out that Aimee was trying to copy her by sharing body loose skin posts etc & she was on her rough norry cunt rant about it - easy to forget if poor Aimee now has decided it’s all behind her. Sarah is a thundering cunt and a bully. Mark my words her days with SW are on the way out she’s not following or even talking about the plan or groups anymore and word in cork is she’s gone to shit as a leader too. So self absorbed she thinks she’s gorgeous!!!!!!
She was always a shit leader....she thinks SW is all admin. There's no support there. You txt her but she never replies...
Shell happily ring/txt you trying to get you back to her group if you move though!

I know Sarah’s family my mam and sisters still live near her
Sarah’s house is a council house she is renting from them nothing wrong with it not sure when she is hiding it . She wasn’t very nice to people growing up I feel her insecurities made her out everyone else down
Her sister Ciara has been known to tear into girls after a night out I have seen this my self on a few occasions
They are all rough and act like animals when out
Mutton dressed as lamb

• Wow

Mona86

VIP Member
She definitely looking on here got her hair done today with a face mask and also puts pics up of her food on her story also just in case hi Sarah hun your probably so exhausted reading all this 😂😂 she is so unbelievably annoying she loves the hole of her self I just have to flick threw her story’s now can’t be bothered with her shite
As we say in cork . What a gowl.

• Haha

Mona86

VIP Member
My friend is one of her online "clients", she said she is gone to the dogs the last few weeks. Not answering questions on Facebook group, in a new members zoom group last week, she was up and down like a yoyo to Luke who "shouldn't have been there" according to her. Late sending out the books so people paying for 5 weeks, only have books for 4, loads of people having no access to the sw app 2 weeks into it and a quiz as a weekly group zoom meeting, like where is the motivation in that. My friend along with others are livid and then she has a live today with all the excuses but saying i know people are trying to contact me but I'm not answering my phone to members today either im too busy 😱
I would say report to district manager but that’s the PAL lorzzzzzz 🙄 so maybe try slimming world head office. A fucking quiz, do you get to lose a pound if you win the quiz? Self absorbed gone to her head

Kitty30

Must be something in the cork water there all bat shit crazy down there 😄😄😄
I lived in cork for years Always met the most amazing people in cork some of the funniest people ever. Yes they are bat shit crazy I would never get into an argument with a person from cork. There made of strong stuff the women in particular would ate ya without salt 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Sarah is the same weigh since I started following her which is 2 years. She loses 3 pounds gains 1, loses 5, goes on holiday and gains 12. Slimming world isn't working for her anymore. Hopefully she'll show us her pizza and prosecco night. The nights out are usually pure class all the way 😂
SlimmingWorld doesn’t work for her cos she doesn’t follow the plan 😂😂 She’s full of shit if u look at her ‘blog’ there’s like 3 recipes up there and she’s forever saying I’m going to post that recipe up now later, it’s the reason I muted her cos she NEVER did anything she said she would 🙄🙄

• Heart

Peekaboo1234

VIP Member
I think the initial weight loss was fantastic and and a very humbling achievement. But she’s not selling the SW plan. Yo yo dieting is all I see.

Mona86

VIP Member
Those music videos drive me up the wall it’s totally all for show also is it me or when she’s standing away from the camera she is not as slim as she makes out to be anyone else think she lies about her weight I’d say she’s a 14 to sixteen could be wrong 😜
She’s a 16 mostly. And I don’t care about size I go up and down myself. But she’s chasing a size 12 dream for years & let’s on she’s so close. She’s a 14-16. Own it.

Why is Sarah putting up her 'counsillors' number....people don't want access to her political contact. Pretty sure they wanted access to her counsellors number. For someone who's so obsessed with telling us about it, you'd think she'd have spelt it right
Very unprofessional of the therapist to agree to let sarah share her contact details on her blogger page !!