Sarah Burke #97 Sarah is a prick The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
imo she is a cheeky bleep bringing that baby into the salon. I flat out don’t allow that
I was like that in the beauty salon too, people coming in with babies and toddlers and hot wax pots that could scald them. No functioning brain cells at all. They'd be the first fuckers to sue you then!

Reactions: 16
I was like that in the beauty salon too, people coming in with babies and toddlers and hot wax pots that could scald them. No functioning brain cells at all. They'd be the first fuckers to sue you then!
It’s only a certain type that haul their little angles into salons isn’t it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Seems like hair salons aren't doing too well? Off topic but Chrissy ambrose and her sister are closing the sweetness salon.
It’s not just hair salons, businesses that were treading water just before covid were then propped up by government subsidies for well over a year.
In addition their tax debt was warehoused but revenue are coming knocking now looking for what’s owed to them and I think companies have until May to enter into an agreement with them or settle in full.

There will be plenty more closures over the next six months. And of course, the general response is “it’s the governments fault”. Yes it bloody well is, especially when it was the government who kept some failing businesses open by paying staff wages. A silly move

Reactions: 5
You’d wonder with some of the salons, saw story about some cork drug dealer was caught and his wife had one for years - but only 2k went through the books cos they weee laundering money through it

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is this one saving for a mortgage or what??? Think I'll run in for a blow-dry??? Like does she get them for free or what? If she does doesn't sat much about that salon been busy on the busiest days of the week for hairderssesers
Ud be lucky to get a blowdry apt within the week in cork never mind a walk in

Reactions: 2
Ah but sure herself and Lewk started in solids at 16 weeks and sure they're grand! No food issues at all 🤔
my daughter started at 16 weeks, but that was the recommendation at the time, and she has no issues with food. Eats normal, great appetite. Lewks eating is so bad cos his incubator doesn’t cook a normal meal for him. All he’s ever known is fast food
---
Poor Mikey, they just ignored him 😭 he wanted to join in.

She has some pair of thighs on her!
mikey was very cute jumping up to join in
---
It’s not just hair salons, businesses that were treading water just before covid were then propped up by government subsidies for well over a year.
In addition their tax debt was warehoused but revenue are coming knocking now looking for what’s owed to them and I think companies have until May to enter into an agreement with them or settle in full.

There will be plenty more closures over the next six months. And of course, the general response is “it’s the governments fault”. Yes it bloody well is, especially when it was the government who kept some failing businesses open by paying staff wages. A silly move
so that’s what the warehousing means. Have heard it a few times this week and thought it meant money owed to supplier warehouses 🙈🤷‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She making a breast in a bun tonight, if she was really cautious about her weight loss would she not just put in it the air fryer rather than deep fat fry... A

Reactions: 3
bleeping hell.
How are they not all dead
that is an absolute bleeping disgrace. My air fryer (any cooking stuff) gets washed every time it’s used. Steep it in hot water, dish soap while you eat and away you go. They are FILTHY fuckers

Reactions: 14
oh God the way she points to the chair to get Luke to stand on it to dance with her. No fear of her walking around to him to dance cos she would have to actually show her full body on her story with no filter on her, or no accessory to block her big belly. I laugh at her stories she's either holding belly (on her own belly) or bending down over the kitchen counter, or has something positioned to block her huge gut. And as for her statement last night that she gets trolled over being fat, I have never seen a comment on her pages trolling her weight. She is stuck to this page by choice to read about herself. And yes Sarah you are fat, and have a lot more than 2 stone to lose.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.