Sarah Burke #97 Sarah is a prick The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love this title 😂😂😂 so to the point and so true 😂😂😂
I'm shook that the mole has said Burps hasn't posted to the app since last Saturday, she should be ashamed of herself the money grabbing slob

Reactions: 30
I wonder is she active on the renew fb 🤔 I can't believe the scammen outta this one...well actually I can 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A chilled weekend? She's only back from a trip to London, you'd swear she done anything but chill every other day of the week the gowl 🙄 and what more bits could a 16 week old baby need in smyths? Does she ever stop buying tit for that child I actually never saw the likes of it! 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'd say this one is out all the time 'buying and getting bits' as she's got no home essentially during the day. Has bed and board and has to go out during the day. The only explanation I can think of.
I don't think she's buying at all. And Luke always seems to have a voucher to spend!

Reactions: 17
Ah lads ah jaysus she’s up 2.5 stone 🤥🤥. From her lightest she’s up at least 4 stone and I’m being generous I’d say. As people have said before nobody would comment on her weight but she based her following on weight loss and always talks about it etc

• Haha
Reactions: 17
what the actual f@&k, I'm raging because theres a stripe of hair on the pillow, boat it's grand. Which one is it?? and why in the name of god is a child so young using a pillow!!!!!!!!
She is insufferable, It is perfectly normal for a baby to lose hair. "If i had known, I would have what?" GGGGGrrrrrrrr her stupid ranty contradictions of herself drive me doolally.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A chilled weekend? She's only back from a trip to London, you'd swear she done anything but chill every other day of the week the gowl 🙄 and what more bits could a 16 week old baby need in smyths? Does she ever stop buying tit for that child I actually never saw the likes of it! 🙄
I really think she is trying to replace the compulsion to eat all the time with buying "bits" for Belly but it isn't working in her favour, she is growing by the minute. Why does she always need to put spuds into her wraps? She has a lot of serious issues around food

Reactions: 13
Also, she gets her love of her sleep from her dad, how do you figure that from your one night stand in Scotland :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder is she active on the renew fb 🤔 I can't believe the scammen outta this one...well actually I can 🤣🤣🤣
On Thursday there were zero posts on the fb renew you page and yesterday there was 4 posts all day. So out of 100 "members" 4 people posted in 2 days 🤭 But her group is beaudifulll 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can tell she’s never had Luke read a book in his life the way she’s going on about that one book. Books are strewn all across my house. She really hasn't a clue

Reactions: 26
What bits does belly “need” in Smyths this side of Xmas? Like really the child has more clothes than a kardashian, has 2 cots supposedly, a biggie she conned of the dying nanny, anything else surely her sisters can lend her one has loads of kids like? Luke only getting a look in as he has vowcheeeeerrrsss, no surprise there. Last time she bit lewk Toy Story runners we got to see them, no sign of the 4 pairs this time so it didn’t bleeping happen 🙄

Reactions: 15
I'd say this one is out all the time 'buying and getting bits' as she's got no home essentially during the day. Has bed and board and has to go out during the day. The only explanation I can think of.
I don't think she's buying at all. And Luke always seems to have a voucher to spend!
I agree. There's no one "out " that much absolutely no reason , unless as you say it's bed and board.

Reactions: 5
This made laugh “I am not the least bit restricted with my food” oh we know Sars, we can see that for ourselves. You do you girl but don’t be charging people €25 a weight loss group when your not even doing it yourself. “A chilled weekend” your unemployed everyday is like the weekend for you.

I honestly don’t get her, she’s made this renew you group and you can see that she has put zero effort into it since it’s launched. Only mentioned it once on her stories. Like why wouldn’t she try to give it 100% now that it’s launched? Instead she is just doing exactly what we all thought she would. Still not being honest about her weight gain despite her account always being a weight loss account. If she was just honest about her actual weight gain of 4/5 stone, nobody would have anything to say.

• Heart
I'd hardly call going to smyths as chilled!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Isn't she so stylish with her fleece? What a fashion icon. Look at me running to dunnes to get one 🏃‍♀️ #influenced #heifferinafleece #jacketpotato #bodadoe

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So basically lewks voucher will be used tonpurchase belly a few bits. Can hear the bleep now "do you want to get that for bells? Oh lewk you would be the best big brother" guilting the child into it.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.