Sarah Burke #97 Sarah is a prick The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She showed three pairs of them last night and the final pair she said were the Nike with the blue tick
Sarah you must be flat out reading here gurl…
Tell me Sarah reads tattle without telling me 🤣
Conveniently locked out after it's addressed she's not posting in it.

Edited to add context to her comment. A lady asked should she be reducing her calorie goal every week or will Sarah tell her when to do it.
Shes full of fukn excuses isn’t she

Reactions: 8
Those shoes on her feet are £160? Glad to see hard working people that were looking help’s money has been well spent
Shes such a hippo i thought she was gonna inhale that spoon too

Reactions: 6
She’s the admin how could she be locked out! Omg she’s pathetic!! If there was work in the bed she’d get out of it

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Weaning she mentioned it other day with the bibs I bet she's going to get that machine that cooks and blends the food for babies which her blend and go would be fine for...then she'll need to get bowls and spoons and storage containers etc all which can be got in dealz or euro giant but no Smyth's with the voucher.
Weaning isn't advised until babies are older but no not with our burps
It’s a wonder Sarah isn’t still being weaned the amount of baby teeth she still has 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You can tell she’s never had Luke read a book in his life the way she’s going on about that one book. Books are strewn all across my house. She really hasn't a clue
my guess would be the only thing that our sayrah has ever read is tattle! go on gurl pick up a book and read it, maybe start off with something simple like Ann and Barry, you can do it, the whole of cark is rooting for ya gurl

• Haha
Reactions: 15
my guess would be the only thing that our sayrah has ever read is tattle! go on gurl pick up a book and read it, maybe start off with something simple like Ann and Barry, you can do it, the whole of cark is rooting for ya gurl
It would do her wonders if she actually picked up a book to read, she might even reduce the amount emmmms she says

Reactions: 7
What bits does belly “need” in Smyths this side of Xmas? Like really the child has more clothes than a kardashian, has 2 cots supposedly, a biggie she conned of the dying nanny, anything else surely her sisters can lend her one has loads of kids like? Luke only getting a look in as he has vowcheeeeerrrsss, no surprise there. Last time she bit lewk Toy Story runners we got to see them, no sign of the 4 pairs this time so it didn’t bleeping happen 🙄
She showed them alright last night. Why on earth he needs 4 pairs is beyond me 🤔🤷‍♀️ She’ll prob return 3 pairs later when she’s in town 😂🤣
These are his instagram blue tick runners 😆😆

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Oh suffering Jesus, Dunnes have shared her in the red fleece, she’ll be manic for the rest of the day now!
IMG_8220.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
She showed them alright last night. Why on earth he needs 4 pairs is beyond me 🤔🤷‍♀️ She’ll prob return 3 pairs later when she’s in town 😂🤣
These are his instagram blue tick runners 😆😆
Oh I didn’t see, little lads are so rough on shoes why she both 4 pairs when he’s growing so quick according to her makes no sense to
---
She showed three pairs of them last night and the final pair she said were the Nike with the blue tick
Sarah you must be flat out reading here gurl…
My bad, I missed it and fly through her tit 99% of the time 😂 she horrified me over the sloppy foley it’s all that was on my mind 😂 she must have read here but did she only show screenshots of the runners on the site or the products in her actual hands that she bought? With her lies I genuinely wouldn’t be shocked if this was for maintenance “proof” it’s being spent on Luke but she didn’t buy more than one pair of any

Edited to add context to her comment. A lady asked should she be reducing her calorie goal every week or will Sarah tell her when to do it.
Locked out but able to access her Instagram so could have easily let people know if this were true. She must think people came down in the last shower. My god

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She'll be back on her scan group over the next few days now to try get some more gullible dopes to sign up for next month and try get the ones who initially signed up to do again (unless as someone said she has it as auto renew or something)

I just don't understand the way she eats never see her eating fruit like your trying to lose weight I can't deal with her

Reactions: 4

So is she issuing everyone refunds? If you are self employed and you don’t turn up then you don’t get paid. She hasn’t done the work because she said she was ‘locked out’ so she should be issuing refunds. The scammer

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So is she issuing everyone refunds? If you are self employed and you don’t turn up then you don’t get paid. She hasn’t done the work because she said she was ‘locked out’ so she should be issuing refunds. The scammer
They realistically should get the next month free if they wanted to stay as it is such a shambles, anyone besides the mole 🎀 need their heads examined for giving her their hard earned money to an untested group with no feedback or positive results.

When I saw this on the RTE app I knew there was only one group of people who would appreciate it😂 (Kinda) hot teeeet vs misogynistic, perfect sperm teeeeet 🙈
IMG_2336.jpeg

---
There she is now
This is going to give me nightmares 😳 she looks like Momo’s slightly more demented cousin 🫣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So she was locked out of the app that she's an admin on 🤔 Yet didn't post to her Facebook group or even on the public renew you page that she was locked out. Totally believable Sarah you lying slob.

Reactions: 28
So we have instabella 🎀
Blue tick luke 💙
Turkey teeth Keith 🦷
And Sarah burps almost Buckley almost o connor
Cute family 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh I didn’t see, little lads are so rough on shoes why she both 4 pairs when he’s growing so quick according to her makes no sense to
---

My bad, I missed it and fly through her tit 99% of the time 😂 she horrified me over the sloppy foley it’s all that was on my mind 😂 she must have read here but did she only show screenshots of the runners on the site or the products in her actual hands that she bought? With her lies I genuinely wouldn’t be shocked if this was for maintenance “proof” it’s being spent on Luke but she didn’t buy more than one pair of any
Oh she was proving a point to us Tattlers alright, the one where she’s reading here all day while stuffing herself with shite!
9639262F-36B6-475D-A704-A73B8B387245.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.