Sarah Burke #96 Scamming people's money to hold on to Keet Dont you dare comment or she'll block & delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant cope with the sloppy Foley talk 🤣🤣🤣 it’s literally only in Murphys chipper Blackpool. It’s not some cork thing. It’s literally one chipper on the northside. 🤣 She must think they re handsome 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ah the worlds smallest violin is playing for this big witch with her “trolled horrendously”, her weights only mentioned because she brings it up, but 2.5 stone up? It’s more than 2.5 stone and a pregnancy that got her back to being 7lbs off blimp burps 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
they are the size believe it or not 🙈 they do fit in the bag checker
---

probably all asking where is their leader, how to cancel or how to get a refund
---

lewk and miss Beth the same age? Wonder why he didn’t read it?
Probably because the poor childs speech is diabolical

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Don't blame instabelly for you being up 2 5 stone she might only be 16 weeks but ya were up the weight before keet mounted ya! sure wernt ya flat out telling the world ya were up no weight!!!! And anyway anybody with hyperemesis as bad as you had it would be down the 5 stone not up.
If ya got rid of the tache and the food yer storing in yer baby teeth thats probably at least half a stone!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ah the worlds smallest violin is playing for this big witch with her “trolled horrendously”, her weights only mentioned because she brings it up, but 2.5 stone up? It’s more than 2.5 stone and a pregnancy that got her back to being 7lbs off blimp burps 😂
Exactly….. I would not dream of commenting on her weight of she didn’t lie about it constantly 🙄 her whole online persona was built on weight loss…. And now she is letting on to be only up a couple of stone!!! She is easily 16 stone. She needs to stop bleeping lying

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Mentioned here Cummins is a family business in Cork and that she didn't tag them... well lo & behold there she goes ... you should be embarrassed burps really 🙄

What's the bet, when she saw the 15% off online, that she'll be back returning them in store tomorrow and the order online 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Back in college I used to go to a well known chipper in the city where you have to shout your order from the back of the queue and I used to be mortified ordering a battered sausage 🙈 felt I was shouting that I loved sausage or something to a counter full of young fellas 😂
Lennox’s? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That’s probably her excuse to keet “give me a break belly is only 16weeks” when he is on at her 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Also for anyone keen to try a bit of Tanora, dunnes stock it in some places outside of Cork. Have seen the bigger 2L bottles in Dublin and even Sligo. You just can't really get the 500ml bottles outside of Cork it's quite rare for places to stock it.

It used to be much nicer too but they changed the recipe awhile back. Think it was to do with the sugar content but always remember when we were younger you would get hot tanora if you had a sore throat or were trying to get the heat into you if you had a cold and were shivery 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why has she the child sleeping on a pillow? Safe sleeping and all of that. She shouldn't have a pillow until at least 12 months.baby hair falls out you big jack ass, nothing silk will prevent it!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why has she the child sleeping on a pillow? Safe sleeping and all of that. She shouldn't have a pillow until at least 12 months.baby hair falls out you big jack ass, nothing silk will prevent it!
What has a local authority got to do with checking when it’s safe to use pillows for a child? I’ve never seen Cork County Council, Cork City Council, Kerry County Council etc etc, issue advice on pillows for babies 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So Bellys natural hair loss was caused by not using the silk sheet one night, nothing at all to do with the dirt cheap bows she has on her head constantly. And the 2 and a half stone she's up 🤭🤭🤭 stop now Sarah you're overweight by a hell of a lot more than 2.5 stone and you know it 😂 No point in finding the worst photo of yourself and sticking it beside one that you've filtered to death to show how far you've come. I saw her in town yesterday and she is the shape of a barrel, it's 5 or 6 stone she needs to lose

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Any updates from the meticulous app?? Did she post her Greek salad from the mama Mia show that she hated 😂
She hasn't posted on the app since Sunday. She hasn't even replied to any posts on there from anybody else. She hasn't posted one cooking demo/recipe video so she's basically getting all the money to be the admin of a Facebook page. There has to be some way to report this.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
So Bellys natural hair loss was caused by not using the silk sheet one night, nothing at all to do with the dirt cheap bows she has on her head constantly. And the 2 and a half stone she's up 🤭🤭🤭 stop now Sarah you're overweight by a hell of a lot more than 2.5 stone and you know it 😂 No point in finding the worst photo of yourself and sticking it beside one that you've filtered to death to show how far you've come. I saw her in town yesterday and she is the shape of a barrel, it's 5 or 6 stone she needs to lose
I believe she meant 5.2 stone, not 2.5 stone 🤥🤥🤥😆😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She hasn't posted on the app since Sunday. She hasn't even replied to any posts on there from anybody else. She hasn't posted one cooking demo/recipe video so she's basically getting all the money to be the admin of a Facebook page. There has to be some way to report this.
The competition and consumer protection commission ...you have purchased a service / product and its not as described . She is a pathetic individual, she won't lose the weight , she is too obsessed with crap food and look if she is happy where she is at she should be fine out . Problem is keet isint happy with her size so she has to keep convincing herself all is fine !

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.