Sarah Burke #96 Scamming people's money to hold on to Keet Dont you dare comment or she'll block & delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back in college I used to go to a well known chipper in the city where you have to shout your order from the back of the queue and I used to be mortified ordering a battered sausage ๐Ÿ™ˆ felt I was shouting that I loved sausage or something to a counter full of young fellas ๐Ÿ˜‚
Hahaha theres a few of these in cork so id love to know which one ๐Ÿ˜„ i was mortified the first time I went to Lennox's.
Im surprised she didnt have the kids reading Ulysses Belly is so advanced

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hahaha theres a few of these in cork so id love to know which one ๐Ÿ˜„ i was mortified the first time I went to Lennox's.
My hubby gets me to do the order for him as he gets stage fright ๐Ÿ˜‚ I couldn't give a flying feck but I understand why people don't like to do it... Kcs was kind of the same but it was so small you wouldn't notice.

She has the young fella made in to an old man's ass.
How sad he keeps looking at her to see is he doing what's requested.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Back in college I used to go to a well known chipper in the city where you have to shout your order from the back of the queue and I used to be mortified ordering a battered sausage ๐Ÿ™ˆ felt I was shouting that I loved sausage or something to a counter full of young fellas ๐Ÿ˜‚
Lennoxโ€™s Bandon road? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Very surprised your wan from babybo
Giveing her freebies she doesn't need the free advertising.

Reactions: 3
That looks nothing like a Sloppy Foley. This ape is doing the rounds of Cork chipper specialities ๐Ÿฅด sheโ€™s actually turning my stomach. She needs serious therapy. Iโ€™m a Cork woman and I just made a shepherds pie that will do us today and tomorrow. We re not all like this animal ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I cooked from scratch every day this week, but isn't that what most people do????

Reactions: 11
I cooked from scratch every day this week, but isn't that what most people do????
Everyone I know cooks from scratch most days. These huns are a joke. A take away would be once a month in my house. A โ€œ fake awayโ€ I wouldnโ€™t bother my hole. Most of our days donโ€™t revolve around food cos we ve lives and arenโ€™t simpletons ๐Ÿคฃ. Huns are huns for a reason. Special cases ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes so METICULOUS with the silk sheet to stop Isabellys hair falling out, yet she bates a bow on to her head every single day! duck off you melt Sarah๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why is she sleeping with a pillow anyway.. its unsafe.
the hair was falling out a few weeks ago was it not? Baby hair goes silk sheets or not ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 15
Do these look like under seat bags to ye?View attachment 2700174
they are the size believe it or not ๐Ÿ™ˆ they do fit in the bag checker
---
4 posts in her amazing group from 100 participants today, I'm mortified for her at this stage ๐Ÿ˜‚
probably all asking where is their leader, how to cancel or how to get a refund
---
She can't even be arsed reading the book to belly.
lewk and miss Beth the same age? Wonder why he didnโ€™t read it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What in the name of holy duck is she on about with the pillow and the case?! Can anyone translate for me? She was lying under it, over it, on it?? She has patches of bald? Jesus Christ she makes her sound like a dog with mange. Why would you try and prevent a normal process of baby hair loss, but then she goes on to say the thinning hair is due to her head growing? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and then with your eldest you โ€œgrow up togetherโ€œ, eh no Sayyrahh, I try not to emotionally abuse my son by parentifying him ๐Ÿ˜ณ either sheโ€™s having a breakdown or I need to put down the vino ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Ahaha, it was Lennoxโ€™s ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the food was amazing ๐Ÿคฉ they didnโ€™t do a Sloppy Foley though, which was a pity. Burp and Ulysses, together in a sentence, is something I never thought Iโ€™d see ๐Ÿ˜‚ Sayyrahh would struggle with a copy of womenโ€™s way, although she has the type of life that would feature in it ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.