Sarah Burke #96 Scamming people's money to hold on to Keet Dont you dare comment or she'll block & delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya it’s the name for me… I would be so embarrassed to utter “ an I have a sloppy foley please” ☠
Back in college I used to go to a well known chipper in the city where you have to shout your order from the back of the queue and I used to be mortified ordering a battered sausage 🙈 felt I was shouting that I loved sausage or something to a counter full of young fellas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That looks nothing like a Sloppy Foley. This ape is doing the rounds of Cork chipper specialities 🥴 she’s actually turning my stomach. She needs serious therapy. I’m a Cork woman and I just made a shepherds pie that will do us today and tomorrow. We re not all like this animal 🤮🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Burps ideal dress 😂
That’s beeeudifffull but I think it needs to be embellished with the words “mama” or “girl mom” and obviously the sizes you have shown here are too big, she would need a number of azips because she could of sized down.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can she not cook a chicken breast, mash potato and a few peas and carrots ffs.

Reactions: 16
Back in college I used to go to a well known chipper in the city where you have to shout your order from the back of the queue and I used to be mortified ordering a battered sausage 🙈 felt I was shouting that I loved sausage or something to a counter full of young fellas 😂
Ya there’s a place in limerick called delish, the food is beautiful… however, the on menu every dish has a “quirky” name 😩 I normally just point at what I want when the person comes to take my order 🤣
I cannot believe the utter crap this one is eating, there is not a hope she is going to lose a bleeping pound of weight
---
Oh yay… here’s old man Buckley, miss Beth and the latest sprog 🙄🥱🫠

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ya there’s a place in limerick called delish, the food is beautiful… however, the on menu every dish has a “quirky” name 😩 I normally just point at what I want when the person comes to take my order 🤣
I cannot believe the utter crap this one is eating, there is not a hope she is going to lose a bleeping pound of weight
---
Oh yay… here’s old man Buckley, miss Beth and the latest sprog 🙄🥱🫠
That’s beeeudifffull but I think it needs to be embellished with the words “mama” or “girl mom” and obviously the sizes you have shown here are too big, she would need a number of azips because she could of sized down.
Coqbull do coq rings ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That video with the kids, criiiinnnggee 😳 poor aul Luke giving a nervous glance over to his momster while she prompts him to kiss belly, I’m surprised the poor child didn’t break into his usual, “I love you Isabella, I’m so grateful to have you, I love youuuuuu” song. Also, the way she pronounces Beth, like “bet”, vom 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mole friend have you joined the fb group seen as it’s gone from 97 to 100 members and she’s not taking on more members till feb? She eats carbs inside carbs several times a week it’s weird

Reactions: 2
“She’s ateing the hands off herself, so here I’ll cover them up because I’m a cruel bleep” the torture begins, the raw baby is gone off her!
IMG_8205.png

• Angry
Reactions: 5
That video with the kids, criiiinnnggee 😳 poor aul Luke giving a nervous glance over to his momster while she prompts him to kiss belly, I’m surprised the poor child didn’t break into his usual, “I love you Isabella, I’m so grateful to have you, I love youuuuuu” song. Also, the way she pronounces Beth, like “bet”, vom 😂
The brother tit really being overdone, “leewwwwk your brother” I wonder does Abigail see her brother as much and be as excited? She probably does. It was really pushed on today, any news on Michelle locals? Is she up the duff again so burpsy it on the war path? 😂
---
Thread Suggestion Sarah Burps- “I love a sloppy foley, I’ll always be on the doley, NO KEET STOP THAT’S THE WRONG HOLEY”

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Newsflash Sarah..the local libary has books. Bring your first kid along and read him a story. She's so lazy that wouldn't interest her she would rather have a book sent that she had no input into choosing. She boils my blood

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.