Sarah Burke #87 Burps taking the piss pretending little miss is Luke’s first sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s wrong with Sarah!! That poor little baby is just out of hospital why can’t she tell people duck off visiting. When I’d both my babies (granted one was covid other wasn’t) but I told people only
Close family for 6-8 weeks. No kissing or touching and washing your hands. People didn’t like it but they had to get on with it. It’s so basic.

Reactions: 10
What’s wrong with Sarah!! That poor little baby is just out of hospital why can’t she tell people duck off visiting. When I’d both my babies (granted one was covid other wasn’t) but I told people only
Close family for 6-8 weeks. No kissing or touching and washing your hands. People didn’t like it but they had to get on with it. It’s so basic.
The baby was hauled over to teets house so worse again! Deferent furniture to Tina's house.

Reactions: 3
This itsabelly is very advanced for her her ange isn’t she? smiling, has a favourite swaddle and dummy and loves a Mamma Mia song. This time next week she’ll be renting her own home thanks to alpha wealth

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Mission accomplished, the children's allowance would automatically update once Belly was registered. Nice one Burp, you planned that well.

She's flat out asking herself questions again 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah no lads please 😂😂😂 she just answered a question saying she gained no weight 🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Love how munch gets all her content from here… yeah mad isnt it munch that the sickness just goes… amazing… and you didn’t put any weight on at all… how do you still have that big bump if it was all baby? 🤔🤔🤔

IMG_5080.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.