Sarah Burke #87 Burps taking the piss pretending little miss is Luke’s first sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gone feckin loolaa 🤪🤭 the dancing in the TikTok. And the stories, it’s all me me me me me. Was there a müller rice ad years ago that used say that, Little Miss Muller Rice 😂🤣 Did I hear Lewk coughing at the end of one of her stories, and he sitting with no top on 😡. I suppose he’ll be marched off to SouthDoc over the weekend 😞😢

Reactions: 11
What’s her mothers address I’m sending her some bras for duck sake the amount of time she spends in penny’s you think she pick a few up

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s gone feckin loolaa 🤪🤭 the dancing in the TikTok. And the stories, it’s all me me me me me. Was there a müller rice ad years ago that used say that, Little Miss Muller Rice 😂🤣 Did I hear Lewk coughing at the end of one of her stories, and he sitting with no top on 😡. I suppose he’ll be marched off to SouthDoc over the weekend 😞😢
Well she certainly resembles a muller rice container now, tis like it's wrapped around her!
---
It’s Saturday, he’s down the bookies.
You took the words out of my mouth😆 I'd say he's glued to one of the chairs there!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is her son constantly without his top? Like where I’m from it’s not normal for kids to float about the house with no tops on

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What’s her mothers address I’m sending her some bras for duck sake the amount of time she spends in penny’s you think she pick a few up
She bought one in every colour that time, only they were leisure ones that only pre pubescent girls cold get away with wearing. Not big backed burps.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah lads, she's insane. She's already laying the ground work for the next hospital admission. The antibiotics should have done something for the scar infection by now but they haven't 🙄🙄🙄 back to hospital again Monday for sarah she will be delided. Probably not even taking the antibiotics to guarantee another hospital trip for herself! No sign of super dad Keet the last few days, is he sick of her antics already??

Reactions: 14
That first “happy saturdaaaay” in the kitchen, she’s absolutely allergic and reality has slapped her in the face. Newborn and a 7 year old, single mother living at home and she can “teeeets the best ever“ all she wants but I wonder have they split and the argument in the car was him telling her to duck off he’s there for the baby only 🤷‍♀️ him not in any reeeeels in the hospital could be her saying he’s Not allowed in …. All just my thoughts, nothing concrete, but things are definitely not Rosie in the garden.

also itsabellies favourite swaddle? She 2 weeks ffs she doesn’t have a favourite anything 🙄

Reactions: 17
Burp needs a proper fitting hammock with support, she hasn't got fried eggs. It makes me want to throw up when I see women wearing ill fitting bras, is there anything worse??

Reactions: 7
I definitely couldn’t move that much 2 weeks post section and highly doubt anyone with an infected wound could either 🤡

Reactions: 26
I definitely couldn’t move that much 2 weeks post section and highly doubt anyone with an infected wound could either 🤡
Sure don't you know poor sarah being the warrior that she is, she's just powering through the pain

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah lads, she's insane. She's already laying the ground work for the next hospital admission. The antibiotics should have done something for the scar infection by now but they haven't 🙄🙄🙄 back to hospital again Monday for sarah she will be delided. Probably not even taking the antibiotics to guarantee another hospital trip for herself! No sign of super dad Keet the last few days, is he sick of her antics already??
Oh I'd say its definitely one, two skip a few, 99, 100 with her! Oral antibiotics won't do her at all, it's the IV ones she has her sights on. Wouldn't surprise me in the absolute slightest that she's not taking those antibiotics properly. She'll be levitating with excitement if she gets IV's and the vac wound dressing. Her bleeping tongue will be faster than a helicopter in her bloody mouth 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I had an infection in my womb after section and antibiotics clear it no bother but she's probably not taking them so she gets admitted,no idea why lewk is always half naked but then no idea why she has 2 kids that she clearly couldn't give a duck about

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.