Sarah Burke #84 Once Keet sees the size of her after her section, he will never get another erection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s why we always say Keet will do a runner with the Saxa. 😅 Sars had was posting herself and Keet one night answering questions and there a huge tube of Saxa in the background. It’s a play on when Brian did a legger with the shower gel 😂😂. We are actually watching history repeat itself in real time
You forgot to say the Saxa salt was over the ledge on the bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not an expert by any means but I'm pretty sure thats a boy. Might be too early to be sure but IMO , girl genitalia look like a burger on a scan. Like 3 lines on top of each other. Cant see anything resembling that and it does looklike a testicle sac and penis to my untrained eye.
---

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Not an expert by any means but I'm pretty sure thats a boy. Might be too early to be sure but IMO , girl genitalia look like a burger on a scan. Like 3 lines on top of each other. Cant see anything resembling that and it does looklike a testicle sac and penis to my untrained eye.
---
*runs to my own to see if your theory is right *

Reactions: 2
---
I'm no expert either, but I think you've circled the hole there.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hard to keep up with big back burps antics, when do we think she’s having the baby? Is it this week? Maybe that’s why her parents went away, to let her home and settle into the house in quietness or whatever
More like went away so they don't have to do everything and they get the peace before come back to a tip

Reactions: 3
”my sisters mil is better than yours”, haha, good one Sayyyrahh, you have two kids, by two men and no mother in law 😂😂 good luck getting teeeet up the aisle now, she will be lucky if he doesn’t run for the hills 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
“My sisters mil is better than yours” what the actual duck? This dopey bleep is about to be a mother of two 🤦‍♀️ Jesus wept

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My sister's mother in law 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ she's so embarrassing. Eating another huge portion too, what a surprise

Reactions: 10
He was originally Luke Buckley but in the last year it’s been Burke!!
He was also a Liverpool
He was originally Luke Buckley but in the last year it’s been Burke!!
he was also following Liverpool but changed to man united as they were teets team to spite his father, he played for na pairsaig but was changed to the barrs as they were teets team to spite his father, his name was Buckley but was changed to Burke to spite his father, he used to call his father dad but that was changed to him calling teet dad to spite his father . Do u see the pattern spite spite spite

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.