Sarah Burke #84 Once Keet sees the size of her after her section, he will never get another erection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
making stories in the jacks has to be in the next thread title
In the tune of “Backstreets Back”

“Sarah Burps is Back In Tina’s Jacks, ALRIGHT! - leg kick 🦵

sorry, the whole chorus -
“Everybodyyyyyyy, yeaaaaaaaaaa,
Grab your Dunnes hooooodddyyyyy, yeaaaaaaaa,
Everybodyyyyyyyyy, FattoFlab is back, BACK IN TINAS JACKS, ALRIGHT”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
If it's not in this video, it's might be in an earlier one. This one is worth going back for a watch anyways. I'm tit with links but that's the cover of it 138 wks ago, easy enough to find
I just watch this. She claims SHE'S the one to have called it off??? WTF?!

Reactions: 1
In the tune of “Backstreets Back”

“Sarah Burps is Back In Tina’s Jacks, ALRIGHT! - leg kick 🦵

sorry, the whole chorus -
“Everybodyyyyyyy, yeaaaaaaaaaa,
Grab your Dunnes hooooodddyyyyy, yeaaaaaaaa,
Everybodyyyyyyyyy, FattoFlab is back, BACK IN TINAS JACKS, ALRIGHT”
BIG BACKED STREETS BACK, ALRIGHT!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
thread title suggestion

Saraks like is snacks snacks snacks
The snap snap snap in her parents jacks

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Those are the same 2 names I was thinking😆 is the surname gona be Burke-O’Connor or O’Conor-Burke?? Or Buckley-Burke-O’Connor so many possibilities 😂😂
Wont be long until poor Luke is in no man’s land with his surname. His mum & step dad O’Connors, and his Dad and step mum Buckley’s. I find that so sad

Reactions: 8
Wont be long until poor Luke is in no man’s land with his surname. His mum & step dad O’Connors, and his Dad and step mum Buckley’s. I find that so sad
Guarantee she will change him to Luke O' Connor in time.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Thread title suggestion

Making memories stories in Tina's pooper
Pregnancy bump is now dwarfed by her hooter

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The big spiel over Luke asking for the day off school today, maybe he would like to spend a day with you sarah before his replacement comes along, did you ever think of that?? Empty head.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I’m pregnant now and I feel as if my nose will meet my two ears soon at the rate it’s going. And my lips are getting out of control. Thankfully it’ll revert back to its original prettiness after birth 😂😂😂

Can a lad put weight on their nose, because I've looked back over her grid and jayus the snot has gained some weight. Or else it's on steroids or she's flat to the mat picking it now she's noting else to do and has it stretched.

Reactions: 4
I just watch this. She claims SHE'S the one to have called it off??? WTF?!
I’m pregnant now and I feel as if my nose will meet my two ears soon at the rate it’s going. And my lips are getting out of control. Thankfully it’ll revert back to its original prettiness after birth 😂😂😂
My friend had lips Kylie Jenner would be jealous of but they reverted within 48hrs after she delivered lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.