Sarah Burke #84 Once Keet sees the size of her after her section, he will never get another erection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Luke has no friends to invite to a party because of Burps & her carry on

• Sad
Reactions: 21
The title is so incredibly apt ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but we donโ€™t even know if it was his erection that got her preggo ๐Ÿคข sorry for that revolting image of teet with a hard on ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I knew she wouldnโ€™t pay for the child to have a birthday party . Poor Luke . Hopefully Brian makes a fuss of him for his birthday

Reactions: 15
we all knew the child wouldnโ€™t have a party, it was obvious she was on the beg for a free one. same as last year.

Reactions: 16
It is serious emotional abuse to let a child go all week thinking he will have nothing on his birthday...how does she think this is OK to share with the public ...made a huge fuss of my kid for their birthday as I was soon due in hospital for next baba ...she is disgusting...but we know from on here the mom's will have nothing to do with her and her lovely little boy suffers ..so she can flog seamoss..jellies and crap hair and make up products...burps it won't last forever ...your a disgrace with your Steven segal head...hey that's an insult to Steven Segal !

Reactions: 36
It is serious emotional abuse to let a child go all week thinking he will have nothing on his birthday...how does she think this is OK to share with the public ...made a huge fuss of my kid for their birthday as I was soon due in hospital for next baba ...she is disgusting...but we know from on here the mom's will have nothing to do with her and her lovely little boy suffers ..so she can flog seamoss..jellies and crap hair and make up products...burps it won't last forever ...your a disgrace with your Steven segal head...hey that's an insult to Steven Segal !
Wait till after baby comes she will be praising herself for 'working' right up to the birth ๐Ÿฅด
100% it's a form of abuse, he is only 6 and so much going on in his little life, dad and mother split, both parents new partners, not seeing on then,calling Teeth daddy, new sister but fractured relationship,his mother having a miscarriage very early and him carrying that loss when technically he didnt need to know, losing his home and Nana Betty, now the week before a new baby comes into the house and having to practically share his birthday with baby and Teeth. His poor little mind.

• Sad
Reactions: 46
Tattlers we are flying through the threads. Marking my space here about to catch a flight โœˆ

Reactions: 16
I can't get him out of my head this night. Can you imagine his heavy heart in school this week thinking he will have no party ( well definitely none with his friends like a normal 8 year old). Kids adore their birthdays and the build up to them. I know all of mine used be marking off the calendar to the day. My youngest (9) who's bday isn't for another few months has even mentioned hers already.
How can a mother be so cruel....and if she can be cruel to him infront of 50k people, what is she like in private? Serious red flag that an 8 year old said its OK mom about my party. He's obviously very used to being let down etc
Shame on her and her entire family.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
God she really is up there as possibly the worst instahun ever,she's an absolute disgrace the narcissistic bleep.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.