Sarah Burke #82 Convinced she hasn't put on any weight, looks like the blender is the only thing not ate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 Thursdays in a row now that she's been off somewhere without consideration of Luke. Perhaps Thursday is the day he apparently stays at his Aunts
He used to go to his aunts one day a week, I think a Tuesday? The other night she said he goes 2 days a week, so maybe you’re right

Reactions: 4
She seems on the verge of tears on the wedding question.there won’t be a wedding I’m sure

Reactions: 12
Gold circle as in the old aer lingus loyalty club? 🤣🤣 bleeping gowl.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thought she went to a girl in Ballincollig for her beauty stuff too?

Also with her dads diagnosis? Didn’t they get engaged after that? She’s so full of tit I can smell it here

Reactions: 12
Whoever asked the wedding question, LEGEND 😂 blaming the dads cancer on keet and herself not affording a McDonald’s nevermind ballygarry, perpetual victim 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm shocked she ever booked Ballygarry in the first place. Keith probably wanted to keep up with the gaa club crowd who seem to having normal, nice weddings. She said it was him who picked it. Then when he realised how much it'll actually cost said f*ck this Sarah gurl, back to Lanza we go.

She was probably happy to cancel... sorry "postpone" 😏 knowing she won't drop the 6 stone or whatever it is she's telling herself she'll lose.

Sarah will package it that she just couldn't get married in Ireland without Beddy there eating her chips in the corner. Vague chats about a wedding abroad and then it inevitably will never happen.

New stepped-daddy, rinse and repeat....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not getting all parenty with you , i'm sharing my own experience of this with my kids.I always put something on the table that I know they will eat .And if they are hungry later they know they can have what's leftover, nothing else. Kids are kids and sometimes just don't like what we make. I always gave them the same foods as us never a choice. x
---
She's a witch true and true
Oh Jesus I didn’t suggest you were 🤣 sorry if I came across that way! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Oh she SNAPPIN’ over us Tattlers View attachment 2435445
She’s mad for that expression about salt and sugar 😵💫. I actually agree with her that you shouldn’t let someone’s opinion stop you from doing what you want. But if I had a whole thread of people basically highlighting how bad I come across on social media and making conclusions based on what I post - I’d definitely be taking a step back and reconsidering. She really truly lacks any self awareness

• Heart
Reactions: 15
IMG_6104.png

@Graywalls i thought you said he was back living with his mother because Tina charges more rent the nights partners stay over? No way they can afford to save for a mortgage more than the rent she was paying with HAP as she won’t be getting that but paying her mother a fair fee bob, will Tina up the rent once the sprog is born I wonder 😂 these questions seem to just be answering this thread at this rate because we’ve noticed her lies and with prove so on with the fake questions to prove her life is just “perfect” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry but she is on an ok income from her collabs? She’s getting her lone parents, child benefit, dis or hap or whatever else she is getting and corned beef back would be on an ok wage also.. I managed to rent up until before I bought my house 🙄 why hasn’t the bleep been putting away money in to a savings account? Jesus Christ is she trying to tit on renters now?

Reactions: 13
Keith is like the invisible ham at Tina's place so, living there but never seen 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.