Sarah Burke #82 Convinced she hasn't put on any weight, looks like the blender is the only thing not ate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's say it louder for the people in the back, IF YOUR WELL ENOUGH TO MAKE A PAID AD, YOUR WELL ENOUGH TO BE AT HOME. Stop taking up a bed from someone who truly needs it.
---
If I was a midwife, I'd be chasing her out of there the minute I seen her set the phone up to record. I'm sure she is fit enough to collect Luke from his second day at school and spend some time with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
The bleeping nostril flaring that goes on when she’s recording herself is absolutely stomach turning. Or maybe I’ve hyperemesis

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Really glad she posted with the cannula hanging from her arm she absolutely has HG and every other ailment 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 23
That big lump couldn't do that voduz ad at home, no? She simply had to film it with the dregs of yesterday's drip hanging out of her arm so she could extra attention?

She is actually completely sick in the head.

Not to mention there's women on that ward with morning sickness and actual hyperemisis who are now subject the awful pong from those crappy pound shop products.

She's one demented lump of lard that's for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Another reason she doesn’t have HG - strong deodorant/perfume would have you vomiting all over the place…. She’s putting the rage through me.
I legit didn't wear perfume for the guts of 8 months, I made my husband spray his deodorant in the utility room 🤢

Reactions: 24
Also, if I was Denise who owned Voduz, I'd be telling her to remove that video. They want the brand glamourized, not associated with cannulas 😮💨

• Haha
Reactions: 31
oh FFS she brought the Voduz with her too 🙄
She must have taken the bag she hasn't finished organising yet getting ahead of herself really thinks shes going to go early hope the witch goes over her due date.
What the hell, who would try flog sh1t from hospital when supposedly "sick" she stinks of pathetic no amount of cheap perfume covers that.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
oh FFS she brought the Voduz with her too 🙄
What even face is she pulling in that stupid ad? Did she go in purely to have somewhere to film her ads without her family around her. Funny how she hasn’t got a drip attached. Not as bad as she’s making herself out to be the absolute geebag. Hopefully they’ll put her on the psych ward soon! bleeping amazing how she remembered and had all her ad stuff with her….

Reactions: 24
She’s so sick she went to the gp who sent her straight to hospital. Either she had a bag packed which is the most likely or she text Keeth to bring pajamas, her new ugg slippers, her cheap pound shop spray, oh Keeth don’t forget my hair mask, sick as a dog in a hospital bed but is worried about a hair mask. Get ur priorities straight you big lump

• Sick
Reactions: 25
She's gonna have some amount of pjs by the time she's out if she's wearing and buying new sets each time she's in the hospital.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine packing a hair mask and body sprays for a “trip” to the hospital, absolute piece of tit. Any other mammy they’re having to smell that tit, I’d be gone mental! As for the piece of tit having enough energy to video herself, she can duck right off! Did anyone see the post in the mad group about some bleep “the social caught me claiming lone parents and proved it with pics from my Facebook, will I be find or lose my book” and the other scumbags “fuckers caught my friends too from Facebook and insta, rats” genuinely thought it was Sarah posting anonymously. Pieces of tit I hope to duck they RINSE her and give her sweet duck all. She’s bleeping unhinged. Any time I’ve been sent to hospital I’m lucky to grab a phone charger for emergencies. Not pack a bleeping weekend bag, wait til we get a tan tutorial next from the bed with the crappy blue blankets

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Can her filming adds in the hospital be reported someway?
I'm fuming there's really sick people on trolleys everyday then this lump of lard taking up a bed cause in her simple mind she's sick.
Cork radio stations would be an interesting choice to bring attention to this.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm fuming there's really sick people on trolleys everyday then this lump of lard taking up a bed cause in her simple mind she's sick.
Joe Duffy too. Remember someone rang over Terri Mcevoy advertising repromed fertility clinic and becoming pregnant natural

Reactions: 11
I'm convinced she has Gestational Diabetes... explains why she's having her c section in September when her due date is Oct... explains the few extra appointments she had in the hospital throughout and finally all you have to do is sneeze or say baby hasn't moved for a while and if you have GD, BOOM an overnight hospital stay away from your responsibilities courtesy of the tax payers of ireland!

Reactions: 17
I tell you one think if I was pregnant and denied a bed and being really sick, If I saw her and her antics I’d rip the place apart. I’m sure there’s a complaints dept in all hospitals and I’d guess if they found out someone was taking the piss and using it as an opportunity to do ads then I’d say they’d swiftly kick her out or put an end to it.

I saw a girl in hospital on insta, she took a pic of a table in there and she was given a talking to - you’re not allowed film or fake pics in there. They’ll follow through with any complaints.

Reactions: 19
Like come on to fook puts hair mask in dirty hair. Why haven't the company pulled her and themindofamammy is another one for gluing their dirty hair to their heads. Wash your hair you 🦨.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.