Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@EraFeckOffWillYa! theres a thread on Nathan Adams if you’re interested- because so many know he’s a creepy dodgy guy. So many 1kg sweet companies have popped up this year, Nathan going to musgraves cash & carry to buy sweets is a bit LOL acting like he invented the iPhone! This lady doesn’t have her workplace on her personal insta, it’s clear it’s a personal opinion not on behalf of her employer, knowing Nathan it’ll be dirty delete by the morning
He has deleted it! Thinks he’s something- would love his confidence

Reactions: 3
And you have have Polycystic ovaries without having the syndrome ! Her bloods would have to be done at 2 different times of month, also fasting bloods for insulin resistance etc. You’d never simply have a scan and get a diagnosis between the radiographer and a GP when it’s a gynae area!!
That’s how I got diagnosed with it. Gp sent me for a scan and then after, the gp told me what I had 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 2
There is no shame in getting Covid but please stop acting like you were bleeping housebound for the last 14 months... especially when you posted an epic story a few days prior to your positive test featuring yourself and the sisters pissing around cork like fools 🙄
No shame in catching covid at all - plenty of our health care workers have contracted it.

All the shame should be associated with the behavior leading up to catching covid.
On top of that its the denying that the ppl you were pissing avout Cork with are not close contacts.

Just because the HSE are only caryring out contact tracing for 48hrs, (which is due to their capacity) does not mean that they should consider themselves contact.
Looking back at your stories, they are full of mentions and geo tags for various locations around Cork over last weekend. Do the right thing and contact them and let them know they may be at risk ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It looks like he googled her linkedin account cos it's not her insta that shows where she works. That's beyond petty!!! Like that's someones job that could possibly be lost. And for what? Cos she thinks his prices are a rip off!! They are like!! He just seems to cling on to any and all influencers. He's nearly creaming his pants then getting Miriam with her 1.2 million followers on TikTok. Ewww. Just gives me cringey disingenuine vibes. So glad im not alone in my thoughts.
If I was her I’d give him a good dose of his own medicine. Little keyboard warrior with notions

Reactions: 4
She reminds me of that hypochondriac girl I know that had painful periods and her doctor mentioned endometriosis and she went off announcing to everyone she had endometriosis 🙄 I absolutely don’t believe her about the PCOS diagnosis... you cannot get diagnosed after 1 scan! She must think people are idiots! This is obviously something she googled prior to the scan and is just pushing ahead with it now

Reactions: 6
She reminds me of that hypochondriac girl I know that had painful periods and her doctor mentioned endometriosis and she went off announcing to everyone she had endometriosis 🙄 I absolutely don’t believe her about the PCOS diagnosis... you cannot get diagnosed after 1 scan! She must think people are idiots! This is obviously something she googled prior to the scan and is just pushing ahead with it now
Don't you mean driving it on?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah christ, shes made a covid & pcos highlight 🤦🏻‍♀️ must have been taking covid lessons from scabby sabby. She boils my piss

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The sisters baby shower was cancelled because Sarah is sick??? Okaaaay

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Ah christ, shes made a covid & pcos highlight 🤦🏻‍♀️ must have been taking covid lessons from scabby sabby. She boils my piss
And the sisters baby shower was cancelled over sarah being sick . If it was the other way around you can be sure she wouldve went ahead

Reactions: 5
And the sisters baby shower was cancelled over sarah being sick . If it was the other way around you can be sure she wouldve went ahead
Of course! Anything for a few pics for the gram. Have the other sisters addressed anything about opening their salon tomorrow? That whole story about her contact list is laughable like

Reactions: 8
Of course! Anything for a few pics for the gram. Have the other sisters addressed anything about opening their salon tomorrow? That whole story about her contact list is laughable like
Someone tagged the salon earlier looking forward to tomorrow so its opening I'd say

Reactions: 1
Someone tagged the salon earlier looking forward to tomorrow so its opening I'd say
Seen on here someone messaged red fm about it, so hopefully Neil raises it. What's the point in us playing by the pandemic rules when you have gobshites like that continuing to be irresponsible. Im fuming since she done her big covid reveal tbh

Reactions: 9
Seen on here someone messaged red fm about it, so hopefully Neil raises it. What's the point in us playing by the pandemic rules when you have gobshites like that continuing to be irresponsible. Im fuming since she done her big covid reveal tbh
It will probably be ignored by Brenda just like Julie and the house party since shes friends with Sarah too 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
What’s the story with this red fm station? Iv not heard of it, I take it it’s a station that licks the insta huns holes is it?

Reactions: 1
What’s the story with this red fm station? Iv not heard of it, I take it it’s a station that licks the insta huns holes is it?
Its just a local radio station that has a chat show on in the mornings. Theres a producer/researcher one who works for it, Brenda O Donoghue, who licks the Cork instahuns holes. Burp and twins and me are on every couple of months blowing their own trumpets and of course the presenter laps it up. Single mothers of the year and all that 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Another one that picked up Covid in the one of the deadly supermarkets of cork... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So I never really followed Sarah,saw her mentioned on here and other threads and went for a nosey. Have been watching her on and off for the last while cos I just find the shite she posts fascinating 🤔

Anyway I went down a rabbit hole and cos I hadn't been following her from the beginning went back to some of her earlier posts. I landed on 2018 and holy Jesus , talk about deja vu. She was waffling on about being 100%, that she gained a few pounds but that was OK cos she was living her life and then the obligatory picture of the food which was suprise suprise boxty🙄Hilarious 😂

This weekends antics. The reason you feel shame Sarah and the reason you feel so defensive is not because you have COVID or because of some stigma attached to that but because you know you weren't following restrictions and your own pig headedness got you there. Maybe if you hadn't been in such a rush to post all your weekends activities and you living your best life you wouldn't be receiving backlash 🤔As for the PCOS I am not going near that 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.