Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And you have have Polycystic ovaries without having the syndrome ! Her bloods would have to be done at 2 different times of month, also fasting bloods for insulin resistance etc. You’d never simply have a scan and get a diagnosis between the radiographer and a GP when it’s a gynae area!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It took me years of tests, consultations to get a diagnosis so don't know how she has this diagnosis and been told she has zero chances of conceiving after one test
She is an absolute liar! Anyone that actually has PCOS can testify to this 🤣

Yeah it's total BS, no way you would ever be given that much information after one scan. Just trying to deflect from the covid situation.
What kind of gynae be advising you about your digestive system like 🙄 she is mental. It’s like she invented this conversation with the doctor in her head

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There is no shame in getting Covid but please stop acting like you were bleeping housebound for the last 14 months... especially when you posted an epic story a few days prior to your positive test featuring yourself and the sisters pissing around cork like fools 🙄

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The fella must be there with her, she is hardly stuck into the city,Chelsea match is she?

Reactions: 6
There is no shame in getting Covid but please stop acting like you were bleeping housebound for the last 14 months... especially when you posted an epic story a few days prior to your positive test featuring yourself and the sisters pissing around cork like fools 🙄
I actually get second hand embarrassment with this one 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

An she return to the magic clinic and please get her correct diagnosis of munchausens and SEVERE hypochondria
Where'll she then go to Instagram for an ask me anything question box and will get one nice message and will say I got hundreds of messages like this 😆😆😆😆😆

Reactions: 2
Lads I know this isn't the thread but anyone else seen this?! It absolutely bugggged me.. Like yeah she could've kept her opinion to herself but like is he trying to get her fired or what?!! Something bout this guy rubs me the wrong way. Or am I jus being a bleep?! Opinions welcome 😊😊😊

Attachments

• Wow
Lads I know this isn't the thread but anyone else seen this?! It absolutely bugggged me.. Like yeah she could've kept her opinion to herself but like is he trying to get her fired or what?!! Something bout this guy rubs me the wrong way. Or am I jus being a bleep?! Opinions welcome 😊😊😊
He’s a creep. I’d say red fm will laugh at him & his Mickey Mouse business 😂

Reactions: 7
Totally unnecessary, she's entitled to her opinion regardless of where she works.....he needs to put on his big boy pants and stop running to Red FM telling tales like a 6yr old child 🙄

Reactions: 10
It’s a gutter station anyway but they can’t do anything to this girl.
It is a tit company ran by a creep who is too big for his boots
He’s a creep. I’d say red fm will laugh at him & his Mickey Mouse business 😂
It looks like he googled her linkedin account cos it's not her insta that shows where she works. That's beyond petty!!! Like that's someones job that could possibly be lost. And for what? Cos she thinks his prices are a rip off!! They are like!! He just seems to cling on to any and all influencers. He's nearly creaming his pants then getting Miriam with her 1.2 million followers on TikTok. Ewww. Just gives me cringey disingenuine vibes. So glad im not alone in my thoughts.

Reactions: 8
She’s dead right €15 for jellies does seem very ott 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
So the Dose has caught a dose. She probably went out and licked it off a dirty welly so she could get rid of her "annoying child" for a couple of weeks and get some alone time (isolate, obvs.) with her new partner. There must be multitasking medical geniuses in her GP's surgery, having gotten all that info in the wan day 🤔

Reactions: 11
@EraFeckOffWillYa! theres a thread on Nathan Adams if you’re interested- because so many know he’s a creepy dodgy guy. So many 1kg sweet companies have popped up this year, Nathan going to musgraves cash & carry to buy sweets is a bit LOL acting like he invented the iPhone! This lady doesn’t have her workplace on her personal insta, it’s clear it’s a personal opinion not on behalf of her employer, knowing Nathan it’ll be dirty delete by the morning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.