Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her partner was a few hours after her with symptoms yet when she got her covid test and they rang him as he was a close contact he was at work? So he went to work with symptoms?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Anyone know since when does a scan up your hooha and on your pelvic region show up disgestive problems ? Wow medicine changes fast these days 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Will the sisters be brazen enough to open the salon when their idiot sister has just announced that they are close contacts to 70000 people?

Reactions: 11
They do not go from diagnosis to removing ovaries in 5 seconds. She is so full of tit! I have severe PCOS, with over 40 cysts on each ovary and they refuse point blank to remove cos of my age, just a couple years younger than Burps!
And as for Covid, it can be picked up in any of the 14 days prior to diagnosis, again more tit frm our Sarah

Reactions: 22
Whatever about the Covid thing... tit happens but while having PCOS can affect fertility... the chances of conceiving are NOT slim to none πŸ™„ I have experience with this.. anything for a bleeping pity party

I am the exact same as you! She’s spreading dangerous information for the sake of a pity party
I have it too, quite severely, and I was under the impression that they couldn't operate on the cysts because they were inside the ovary and it was only ovarian cysts from other issues which could be operated on. Open to correction on that though.

They do not go from diagnosis to removing ovaries in 5 seconds. She is so full of tit! I have severe PCOS, with over 40 cysts on each ovary and they refuse point blank to remove cos of my age, just a couple years younger than Burps!
And as for Covid, it can be picked up in any of the 14 days prior to diagnosis, again more tit frm our Sarah
Oh did she mean remove the ovaries? I thought she meant remove some of the cysts.

Reactions: 3
I'm surprised she hasn't had it before now to be honest with all her galavanting πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ She's already telling fibs though, she said she picked it up 10 days or so ago and her only close contacts were "Luke and himself" but wasn't she on the lash with her sisters at the weekend just gone by??? The same sisters who's salon is reopening next week?? I hope they aren't going to brush the weekend sess under the carpet and open as planned, their customers need to be told!!!
THIS!!!! I came here to say this!! She's been galavanting the past two weeks all over the place. 'Himself' & Luke are NOT the only close contacts. So she'd wanna correct herself there. Does she think we are stupid with trying to say that? Ugh!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have it too, quite severely, and I was under the impression that they couldn't operate on the cysts because they were inside the ovary and it was only ovarian cysts from other issues which could be operated on. Open to correction on that though.

Oh did she mean remove the ovaries? I thought she meant remove some of the cysts.
That story has so many holes in it. Grossly exaggerated

Reactions: 13
If she can't see Luke until the 15th does that mean she had covid the bank hol weekend she was galavanting?

Reactions: 7

Apologies if I mixed it up, I thought it was ovaries removal with her dramatics!

I know only too well how difficult the condition is, but her dramatics is scaremongering and may terrify someone who is newly diagnosed. Really need something to hold influencers accountable.

Reactions: 5
I was diagnosed with PCOS over 10 years ago and have never heard about cyst removal. Also I know lots of people with PCOS who conceived naturally.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
When i had covid my close contacts where anyone i spent time with in the previous 48 hours before symptoms began, wasnt she drinking in her mams on sunday?

Reactions: 5
I just watched the rest. I feel like a bleep cos I genuinely am usually an empathetic person. But the whinging bout being away from Luke like she cried for daaaays. But we all know she'd have no problem bunking off for a girly holiday or a pamper weekend for herself given the chance. The bleeping dramatics. I dunno I'm annoyed that she annoys me if that makes sense. She's someone that doesn't take any responsibility for her actions and it makes it hard to feel for her. You can also be damn sure the paraphrasing the doctors words were absolutely not what was said. And they can't tell her her fertility issues until they further investigate surely? She's talking there like they've told her that's it now. No more kids. Life's over Sar. Also she has a new fella I'd be sweating if I were him listening to that. Aaaaaand I'm sick to death of her saying she's a single mother. She's not. She co parents and has the world of support. She's lucky. As if the doctor last year said to her "maybe ur depressed cos you're a single mam doing it all on ur own" duck riiiiight offff. Like no. Absolutely not. Lads I can't cope. πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Put it out to the universe that you has a hard day as a mommmmm or Luke is answering her back and not chances of conceiving naturally slim to none ...... be careful what you put out there law of attraction and all that. And as for covid yes she should be ashamed of her life doing what she wanted from day one

Reactions: 7
Let me get this straight she had symptoms before the weekend & still went out with no mask and no social distancing with aload of other people??? Is she absolutely tapped

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.