Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody even want to know or interested in knowing about her gynae problems in the first place?? She can't cope with a thing, taking to the bed after test results 🙄 i lost my dad 8 weeks ago and I haven't taken to bed, its tough but just have to get on with things but her whining on about the wedding, break-up, counselling etc is just painful.
I'm so sorry for your loss 😪💙

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This still makes me die 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thanks, I needed that!

Here we go.... the nodding dog returns 🥴
Any time she claims how much better she is now after being dumped a few weeks before the wedding last year is completely erased by that video. She looks bitter and resentful. She looks like the worst type of ex-girlfriend to have- one that cannot get over the rejection but more importantly someone who will try to wreck the lives of those around her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Thanks, I needed that!

Any time she claims how much better she is now after being dumped a few weeks before the wedding last year is completely erased by that video. She looks bitter and resentful. She looks like the worst type of ex-girlfriend to have- one that cannot get over the rejection but more importantly someone who will try to wreck the lives of those around her.
Believe me, she has tried to wreck Brian's life after the breakup but he was just so relieved to be free of her that it didn't work. She used the child as a weapon against him and she rang and texted him constantly because her ego would not allow her to believe that she had been dumped.
History will be repeating itself with the new man before too long, Sarah is too in love with herself to be in love with someone else

• Wow
Reactions: 11
What the actual duck is this? Talkin bout True Love being when someone minds you when ur sick?!! This whole post is so cringe. How long she gonna milk this 'diagnosis'? she's after implying its gynae but it seems more like COVID. Unless she's actually incapable of having her own child no matter what's wrong cos 'Sar you're THAT sick' bleeping God give me strength. Many a time I be on deaths door with gastro or tonsillitis and there be no one minding my then toddlers. Developed an autoimmune disease when they were a little older and had to work and rear them alone still. I only got to lay down at bedtime.. if I was lucky and had my housework done. I didn't ship my kids off and retire to cryptic posting online from my bed for attention. I had to get on with it. And i did!! Just like the rest of us mothers. my God she's beyond painful. Just say what's wrong or bleeping don't!! I don't understand those who don't see what we see and don't get annoyed by this attention seeking bullshit.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What the actual duck is this? Talkin bout True Love being when someone minds you when ur sick?!! This whole post is so cringe. How long she gonna milk this 'diagnosis'? she's after implying its gynae but it seems more like COVID. Unless she's actually incapable of having her own child no matter what's wrong cos 'Sar you're THAT sick' bleeping God give me strength. Many a time I be on deaths door with gastro or tonsillitis and there be no one minding my then toddlers. Developed an autoimmune disease when they were a little older and had to work and rear them alone still. I only got to lay down at bedtime.. if I was lucky and had my housework done. I didn't ship my kids off and retire to cryptic posting online from my bed for attention. I had to get on with it. And i did!! Just like the rest of us mothers. my God she's beyond painful. Just say what's wrong or bleeping don't!! I don't understand those who don't see what we see and don't get annoyed by this attention seeking bullshit.
I wondered was she subtly hinting the new man has legged after the ever so serious gynae problem diagnosis

• Haha
Reactions: 4
True love & she knows him a wet minute 😂 I can’t cope with these attention seekers. Is it any wonder she doesn’t have a friend to her name with this silly shite?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she implying hes in love with her good God above he must not be on Instagram that's all I'll say 🤦‍♀️😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And no doubt all the wans who were out in town with her are positive as well.

I'm bleeping delighted. It's about time the people who have been breaking the rules from day 1 get it

• Heart
Reactions: 23
And pcos as someone called it the other day 😂... aw man, she would drain the life out of a corpse ffs

And of course her weight issue is no doubt gonna be blamed on that... no hun, it's all the bodados and cheese u eat u twit...

(Ps.. I know pcos can cause weight gain..but this idiot overeats all the wrong food and drinks like a 20 stone stone man)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And no doubt all the wans who were out in town with her are positive as well.

I'm bleeping delighted. It's about time the people who have been breaking the rules from day 1 get it
Not a chance would i be going near that salon on Monday!

Reactions: 9
PCOS doesn’t always mean infertility. If often means assistance to conceive. I highly doubt a doctor would make a fly away Mark. And that’s the mini pill you get put on with no break but some people do still get a cycle. I have PCOS all my life and I have a baby without any fertility help. She’s just such a drama queen like! Also, the same one witches and moans about like 24/7, yet she’s distraught that she might need help to get pregnant again. duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Whatever about the Covid thing... tit happens but while having PCOS can affect fertility... the chances of conceiving are NOT slim to none 🙄 I have experience with this.. anything for a bleeping pity party

PCOS doesn’t always mean infertility. If often means assistance to conceive. I highly doubt a doctor would make a fly away Mark. And that’s the mini pill you get put on with no break but some people do still get a cycle. I have PCOS all my life and I have a baby without any fertility help. She’s just such a drama queen like! Also, the same one witches and moans about like 24/7, yet she’s distraught that she might need help to get pregnant again. duck off
I am the exact same as you! She’s spreading dangerous information for the sake of a pity party

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm surprised she hasn't had it before now to be honest with all her galavanting 🤷🏻‍♀️ She's already telling fibs though, she said she picked it up 10 days or so ago and her only close contacts were "Luke and himself" but wasn't she on the lash with her sisters at the weekend just gone by??? The same sisters who's salon is reopening next week?? I hope they aren't going to brush the weekend sess under the carpet and open as planned, their customers need to be told!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.