Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any woman who has an ultrasound would show a cyst more often than not. Purely because that’s how the egg appears. A follicle / cyst / egg. Yes the cysts are more common if you have PCOS and your follicles aren’t working properly but we even have small tiny cysts all the time in the vagina that allow for lubrications during sex. Sorry now I just can’t handle this one coming on to make a song and a dance about a cyst when yes I know there can be big complex painful ones but the truth is some women have cysts every month and don’t even know. The time off to deal with the diagnosis is hilarious - how will her business manage if she takes time off today 🤣

Reactions: 9
I would never wish ill of anyone but how would she cope if her or a family member was going through something actually serious and life threatening. I have no time for her poor me bullshit. As someone said above its prob pcos which a good deal of women deal with all the time. For her though she will take to the bed, eat and drink all the tit in the world, blame her lack of weight loss on this. She will be an expert on whatever it is she has

Reactions: 12
Any woman who has an ultrasound would show a cyst more often than not. Purely because that’s how the egg appears. A follicle / cyst / egg. Yes the cysts are more common if you have PCOS and your follicles aren’t working properly but we even have small tiny cysts all the time in the vagina that allow for lubrications during sex. Sorry now I just can’t handle this one coming on to make a song and a dance about a cyst when yes I know there can be big complex painful ones but the truth is some women have cysts every month and don’t even know. The time off to deal with the diagnosis is hilarious - how will her business manage if she takes time off today 🤣
Exactly!! A big deal made of it... I honestly believe she is the type to secretly wish she has a serious illness for the attention

Reactions: 6
Exactly!! A big deal made of it... I honestly believe she is the type to secretly wish she has a serious illness for the attention
God forgive me but wouldn’t put it passed her to look for an excuse for excessive weight even if it’s just to justify to it the new man 🙈

God forgive me but wouldn’t put it passed her to look for an excuse for excessive weight even if it’s just to justify to it the new man 🙈
That is why I’m thinking that she is going to come out with the PCOS story 🙄

Predictable as duck she is

The irony of that quote she has on her story. Sarah is the biggest witch of them all

Reactions: 8
What i dont get is she was absolutely fine and now she got results she is so ill she has to stay in bed. I mean even if her results have shown something she is either feeling ill the whole time or not. A result does not bring on sickness it tells you why you are sick. Certainly wasn't too ill to go drinking every day off the weekend and eat behind and before her. And she has the worst diet I've ever seen...cheese on cheese. I usually eat pretty well 90/10 but for the last week I've been more 10/90 and boy do I feel it, bloated, sluggish, sickly etc. Im not saying nothing showed up and I do hope its not serious but 90% of illness will require an improved diet/lifestyle as well as treatment

Reactions: 29
What i dont get is she was absolutely fine and now she got results she is so ill she has to stay in bed. I mean even if her results have shown something she is either feeling ill the whole time or not. A result does not bring on sickness it tells you why you are sick. Certainly wasn't too ill to go drinking every day off the weekend and eat behind and before her. And she has the worst diet I've ever seen...cheese on cheese. I usually eat pretty well 90/10 but for the last week I've been more 10/90 and boy do I feel it, bloated, sluggish, sickly etc. Im not saying nothing showed up and I do hope its not serious but 90% of illness will require an improved diet/lifestyle as well as treatment
Whoever said Munchusans is correct. She used to direct it at the child but now she has an ‘issue’ she will milk it for content. It’s the new break up. It’s sad really.

Reactions: 4
Whoever said Munchusans is correct. She used to direct it at the child but now she has an ‘issue’ she will milk it for content. It’s the new break up. It’s sad really.
I said that and I believe it. I know a girl exactly like her.. never content unless there is a drama or a health issue, constantly in the doctors hoping to be diagnosed with something for another add-on to her personality. It’s really, really sad! As someone said earlier.... she was grand in the morning and suddenly she got these results and had to take to the bed, proclaiming herself to be a very sick girl?? Absolutely bonkers she is imo

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.