Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JJJ1234

Chatty Member
She may end up on Neil tomorrow but as a “victim”- someone who picked it up even though she was so so careful. So unaware. Read the room Sarah Burke-you partied ON THE STREETS of Cork last weekend and with your family and PARTNER. No masks in sight. Don’t you dare try to offload the responsibility of this onto ALDI or anything other than yourself. You fucked up. You say you wouldn’t have spoken about it if your son was positive- enough said. You would have some respect from people if you owned up and took responsibility. You’re only fooling yourself if you think that your sisters (one pregnant) and son and everyone else you came into extended contact with just A FEW DAYS before your positive test are not at risk.

The only stigma around Covid is towards assholes like you.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Storygirl

And no doubt all the wans who were out in town with her are positive as well.

I'm fucking delighted. It's about time the people who have been breaking the rules from day 1 get it

• Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
There is no shame in getting Covid but please stop acting like you were fucking housebound for the last 14 months... especially when you posted an epic story a few days prior to your positive test featuring yourself and the sisters pissing around cork like fools 🙄

Attachments

• Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
If anyone can get a message to the new PARTNER-

boyeen, you’re already her partner after a wet week. Now she’s concerned about fertility- borrow the €3000 from the credit union to pay for quarantine and fuck off to Oz while you can.There will be a reel with a nodding heart and a heartache quote about you before summer is out

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Lemonee_7

They do not go from diagnosis to removing ovaries in 5 seconds. She is so full of shit! I have severe PCOS, with over 40 cysts on each ovary and they refuse point blank to remove cos of my age, just a couple years younger than Burps!
And as for Covid, it can be picked up in any of the 14 days prior to diagnosis, again more shit frm our Sarah

Eire93

Im a front line worker and have worked 68 hours this week.. im exhausted and today is my day off. I've spent the day scrubbing the house and batch cooking meals for the freezer for my gang while I'm at work. I dont get how she classes herself as an essential worker asking the creche to take him? She sits and types in digits and does a few zoom calls. Joanne in mitchelstown group works full time while running her groups, pippa has a little one and a small baby and Still manages. God I'd hate to see Sarah do an actual full weeks work.

aveire

My first post here but I'm livid, she was drinking with her mam Sunday, I was down in her local shopping centre yesterday and I spotted her mam and sister D ahead of me the queue. Both surely are close contacts

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

brandambassador

VIP Member
Sarah has such a huge problem & she can’t even admit / see it! As @BordnaRóna said above even to start the conversation with ‘ I wanted to be good today’ - good to me is going for a longer walk if I can, not picking food with higher protein or lower sugar... I have followed Sarah since 2017. She’s chasing the same few stone since (despite the fact she refers to it as one stone ).. it’s up 1, down 1 with her. SW isn’t suiting her lifestyle anymore. If you’re eating ‘free’ spuds 10 or more times a week some things not right! Maybe she feels she can’t walk away from it as it’s her job... but she doesn’t need to share any details that’s her choice. I wonder would calorie counting work better for her... I KNOW SW works for some, but for Sarah the idea that her ‘syns’ are gone seems to spiral her into over eating / drinking and she has learnt nothing about healthy eating really it’s still chocolate flavoured porridge or cheesy chips... do you ever see her with a boiled potato, meat and veg... it’s unattainable for her to stick to hence why there’s always an excuse. She can’t go on a weekend away or a holiday without piling on 7-10 pounds... that’s not something you want to be doing your whole life... if she found something that allows her to have a fried spud, a beer & chocolate porridge within her plan a few times a week she may not fall off track so much.

Jellybb

VIP Member
I don’t agree with the Covid police shit normally but she tested positive on the Wednesday and was drinking and urinating all over cork city on Friday evening all over the sisters like a rash? 🥴 I know the close contacts thing is supposed to be contacts within 48 hours but would the sisters not go away and get tested? Especially given that they are about to reopen a business that they will be working very closely for a long period of time with clients? Not to mention that they have kids going to school..... you can still test positive And be a spreader with no symptoms like!!!

• Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
What was the name of the place she got this. Magical scan that detected her digestive problems, infertility and SEVERE PCOS in one visit? Just so people can know about this magical place

• Haha

generalb@stard

VIP Member
There is no shame in getting Covid but please stop acting like you were fucking housebound for the last 14 months... especially when you posted an epic story a few days prior to your positive test featuring yourself and the sisters pissing around cork like fools 🙄
No shame in catching covid at all - plenty of our health care workers have contracted it.

All the shame should be associated with the behavior leading up to catching covid.
On top of that its the denying that the ppl you were pissing avout Cork with are not close contacts.

Just because the HSE are only caryring out contact tracing for 48hrs, (which is due to their capacity) does not mean that they should consider themselves contact.
Looking back at your stories, they are full of mentions and geo tags for various locations around Cork over last weekend. Do the right thing and contact them and let them know they may be at risk ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

brandambassador

VIP Member
Anyone know since when does a scan up your hooha and on your pelvic region show up disgestive problems ? Wow medicine changes fast these days 🤣

• Haha

Puffin

VIP Member
So I never really followed Sarah,saw her mentioned on here and other threads and went for a nosey. Have been watching her on and off for the last while cos I just find the shite she posts fascinating 🤔

Anyway I went down a rabbit hole and cos I hadn't been following her from the beginning went back to some of her earlier posts. I landed on 2018 and holy Jesus , talk about deja vu. She was waffling on about being 100%, that she gained a few pounds but that was OK cos she was living her life and then the obligatory picture of the food which was suprise suprise boxty🙄Hilarious 😂

This weekends antics. The reason you feel shame Sarah and the reason you feel so defensive is not because you have COVID or because of some stigma attached to that but because you know you weren't following restrictions and your own pig headedness got you there. Maybe if you hadn't been in such a rush to post all your weekends activities and you living your best life you wouldn't be receiving backlash 🤔As for the PCOS I am not going near that 🤦🏻‍♀️

Jellybb

VIP Member
Her PCOS story has really pissed me off. No one can tell her that her chances of having a baby is slim to none after the first fucking scan.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Can anyone tell me what a ‘raw baby’ is ?
She mentioned leaving Luke for 3 nights for SW training (how to deduct €9 from €10 notes, how many spuds you can eat before you cause a potato famine, how to close the petty cash box) and said luke was a raw baby at the time.?

• Haha

MollyMalone

VIP Member
Of all the bullshit that has come out of this one's mouth this morning's story has to be the biggest steamiest pile so far. She is no more happy and 'moved on with my life" than the man in the moon!!!! She latched on to the first fella that would have her cos she is so jealous of Brian actually moving on with his life to the point where he has introduced Luke to his gf and her family. I get that must be a hard step for anyone in her situation but come off the stage Sarah, you're fooling no one but yourself and possibly this poor fucker of a new man who has you so so super happy 🙄 it's not a competition, just live and let live. Won't be long now til we see her and the new lad playing happy families with Luke. Or the child as she likes to call him as if he is any ole random child. Rant over 🙈

EraFeckOffWillYa!

Ah here does anyone notice if you're watching day by day she always makes out she's on plan and is on top of the world and doing fantastic but then once a week will usually go on (like her current stories) bout picking and having things she shouldn't she never or rarely says that in her daily rants. Or she will say she's the absolute best she's ever been on top of the world it's taken her so long to realise bla bla but then the next day a post bout how she will get there and it's ok etc. I dunno she just contradicts herself alllll the time. The only consistency I see are cheese potatoes and sauce on everything!! Her up a pound & down a pound over and over! oh and her moaning about her 'busy' she is. I can't cope

cilli

Let me get this straight she had symptoms before the weekend & still went out with no mask and no social distancing with aload of other people??? Is she absolutely tapped

• Heart
Reactions: 19