Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alucia

VIP Member
(4) Sarah Burke #9 PCOS - tested P.ositive for C.ovid, yet her sisters O.pened their S.alon | Tattle Life

Lovelula

VIP Member
I know the pubs are still closed but as a grown woman, I don’t think I could bring myself to head into the town with the intention to walk around getting drunk on takeaway pints (at pub prices) 🥴🥴 on my walks I’ve seen people in my own city doing it. I’ve also seen about 20 bare arses making a piss 🥴🥴 it’s honestly vile. Would they not just get a few cans and sit out one of their back gardens... at least there is a toilet and toilet paper there
This!How are they going to the toilet,are the pubs allowed to let them in to use theirs if they are selling them the drink or??

Noseybatch

VIP Member
Absolutely! When has extreme tiredness being a side effect of the pill - god almighty get your bloods checked you’re probably lacking in something.

Also her claim that another doctor ‘fobbed her off last month’ when she rang & was prescribed the pill. How dare she make such accusation!! We have no idea what was discussed and what she said - who isn’t to say the doctor prescribed correctly on the info that was provided.

And if you have a complaint take it back to the doctors surgery not 40k followers.
If she was a paying patient surely she could request and pay for the ultrasounds etc no?

Peig

Can anyone tell me what a ‘raw baby’ is ?
She mentioned leaving Luke for 3 nights for SW training (how to deduct €9 from €10 notes, how many spuds you can eat before you cause a potato famine, how to close the petty cash box) and said luke was a raw baby at the time.?
Thats too funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hashtag collab

The new fella is a bit of alright,his page is open and his name is Shane O'Neill(Shane.Neill1) she mentioned him before on her page,I'm only mentioning this because someone posted earlier in the thread naming him(so not 100%).

Anyway I'm surprised the girls didn't expect this reaction with salons opening tomorrow..v surprising if people wouldnt react to this!
Hes ok like 😅