Sarah Burke #72 Obsessed with Keet, besotted with meat, Beddys white sandals are stuck to her feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive said it before they are all bleeping BRAINDEAD, my god the sister is as bad, bleaching the poor child’s head😡I’d bleeping swing for her😡sure be grand can cut it in 2 weeks🙄he’ll look like a child from a concentration camp🥹

Reactions: 20
She really has astonished me today. bleeping hell she is one bleeping piece of tit. Horrendous mother. Not only scalp bleaching a 6 year olds head, that is bad enough but trying to turn him into a mini me of her current partner is utterly bizarre. Anyone who thinks it’s ok to scalp bleach a six year olds head can go and duck themselves also.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She really has astonished me today. bleeping hell she is one bleeping piece of tit. Horrendous mother. Not only scalp bleaching a 6 year olds head, that is bad enough but trying to turn him into a mini me of her current partner is utterly bizarre. Anyone who thinks it’s ok to scalp bleach a six year olds head can go and duck themselves also.
I can’t believe the sister did it like how long is she a hairdresser they barely do it on adults not let alone a 6 year old surly this can be reported

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe the sister did it like how long is she a hairdresser they barely do it on adults not let alone a 6 year old surly this can be reported
I don’t know if any of you ladies have ever got a scalp bleach before but I done my own very recently and it bleeping stings like hell and I’m a ducking professional! That poor bleeping child

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Think we should try keep this thread going until she goes on Holidays - like ya, she’s not drinking but is still going to be a shitshow

Reactions: 4
In the name of god how much clothes is she bringing i go for a week with a 10kg bag.
How strange a 7 year old don't want her walking in with him
If he was mine he would be told cop on I'm bringing you in.
Or is it the way she won get off her ass to do it.
for someone who wasn’t bringing too much makeup this time, she’s certainly bringing a lot of shite, that needs multiple sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeein bags 🙄
---
Last day of senior infants?? Right they are going for 10 days i think fair enough but would his school be closing on 23rd, my kids school is open the week of 26th.
yes some finish earlier if they took a shorter midterm in feb and didn’t add on Tuesdays to bank holidays
---
Ah lads, Luke’s hair 🫣
It’s shocking, just so he can “look like teet”

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This is what she reminded my of in that suit. Mu kids had one woth red adn white stripped trousers. Image.
20230613_200017.jpg

Di you think she filters her photos ffs
20230613_200037.jpg
20230613_200027.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it her skin that's bad, or the tan she's using making her face blotchy?

Right rough looking bunch going to lanza, hanging out in the local Irish bar, living the life🙄

Reactions: 6
Thread title suggestion
Burps and boys off to Lanzarotty, but baby bump is defo a scotty

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.