Sarah Burke #72 Obsessed with Keet, besotted with meat, Beddys white sandals are stuck to her feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She forgot that she would be on hols for Father’s Day 🤣 no Sarah you bloody made sure you were away for Father’s Day purposely.

Reactions: 26
She really is such a pathological liar it's gone beyond funny,she's dangerous!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She forgot that she would be on hols for Father’s Day 🤣 no Sarah you bloody made sure you were away for Father’s Day purposely.
Wonder will be get a big stepped up daddy post while they're on hols

Edited to add - her own father is sick and this could be the last fathers day they have with him and she's bleeping off on holidays. Selfish woman

Reactions: 42
Wonder will be get a big stepped up daddy post while they're on hols

Edited to add - her own father is sick and this could be the last fathers day they have with him and she's bleeping off on holidays. Selfish woman
Oh of course there will be, from Luke, Jack and bump 🙄

Reactions: 10
I was slightly bored in work and read through her wiki...bloody brilliant! The nodding and the kelly is live...Classic!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dragging out the poor grandmother in this heat to sit in a car!! Let alone Burps stewing in her own juices in this heat

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

She's a pity really good love her, can you imagine what she will be telling Luke to say to stepped up daddy bigot Keith. Shame on her really she's just vile !!! Of course she knew well what she's doing. So selfish

Reactions: 6
Beddy has failed so much my heart skipped a beat when I saw her, I can just imagine the shite burp puts her through, picking at her and making her do stuff she doesn’t want to

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
No car seat for the child and none in sight for luke when he gets in either!!!! Disgusting
Aww poor Betty looks to have lost so much weight 😔 I hope she’s being looked after properly with Kieran being sick you’d wonder if Tina is doing anything for the poor woman

• Sad
Reactions: 12
That painting is like something a Scizophrenic would draw when they're trying to describe what hallucinating is like ....

Cat altogether...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.