Sarah Burke #72 Obsessed with Keet, besotted with meat, Beddys white sandals are stuck to her feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That tells us all we need to know !!! She is NUTs and a non fit parent. To do that to a 6 year old 🤦🏼‍♀️
That proves beyond all doubt how reckless and careless she is as a parent. She should be teaching Luke he is perfect the way he is. Especially at that age !!!

Reactions: 13
That tells us all we need to know !!! She is NUTs and a non fit parent. To do that to a 6 year old 🤦🏼‍♀️
That proves beyond all doubt how reckless and careless she is as a parent. She should be teaching Luke he is perfect the way he is. Especially at that age !!!
One million percent - I feel really sad that they did this TO him.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Was min
I've never known a "bump" like it, it's everywhere. Hard to tell her apart from Trishas Transformation these days.

The stripe thing on her today, horrendous. Do her family let her off just so she looks stupid?

Disappointed that there will be no spectacular story in Lanzaroddy telling us she's ovulating.
The camel toe got me🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I think she said tomorrow morning from Shannon the flight is 6am so she’s leaving cork at 1am that’s what she said anyway in her story’s earlier
I’m going to pdc this weekend I’ll keep an eye out see what this hun is like in the wild 🌞🏖😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her sisters place need to be complained for this ...I can't even look ...need a break from this one ...she is unhinged ...wonder in the app in cumh end of June a mental health app cos she brushed it aside yesterday...

Reactions: 8
Def done the hair so that he’ll be more like keet when they wear the football jerseys over in Lanza 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
That says alot, the child's hair, 10 nights in Lanzaroddy, fake eyelashes, hair, nails and tan, happy hour in some sports bar, the best greasy spoon cafe in PdC, and a suitcase full of Sheeeeeeen clothes that she's bate in to. These are they type of people you spot at airport check-in and hope to jaysus they are not going in the same direction as yourself. I hope she remembers to pack her hoopy air-rings!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Wtf is she wearing today? Is that saddlebag material off her hips or what? 🙄 loves the clip I'm extensions to do herself, proceeds to have someone in the salon put the in? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She’ll blame the sister for the child’s hair. Bleach on the child’s scalp. She’s a disgrace. She can blame the sister all she wants but I can tell you, none of my sisters would do this to my son, because they know, I’d rip the heads clean off anyone that did this to my child. She is a disgrace.

Reactions: 19
I am a hairdresser over 20 years with degrees from top colour product n without this degree you are not allow to apply this type of colour as u need to know everythin about it and what damage can be done n how to treat it....he is 6 if he is to get open wounds n blisters while on holiday wot will they do coz he cud get very sick from a bleach burn....totally reckless by her sister 😡😡

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.