Sarah Burke #72 Obsessed with Keet, besotted with meat, Beddys white sandals are stuck to her feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whether it's Ciara or Katie, duck me I was convinced it was burps only for her not having the phone in her hand.....and actually being so near to the boy

Reactions: 9
I watched ...I'm genuinely upset for that little boy ...you can tell by his mannerisms and smile he is unsure and anxious but happy he has pleased the evil grown ups ...the people who are supposed to protect him are emotionally breaking him to play out their own adult dramas ....she has to be getting huge backlash ...that poor child..

• Sad
Reactions: 26
The blonde hair sweet Jesus but my rage is the fact she is posting that poor child topless it’s so disturbing. Protect your child from predators Sarah bloody hell

Reactions: 15
My lad was mad at that age to get his hair dyed different colours I went threw a phase of bright coloured hair pink purple orange so was likely my fault. I bought him hair chalk and done the tips they washed straight out keeping it child friendly and appropriate for his age. Any wonders the sisters haven't had an intervention for her yet they are clearly as scummy and off their nuts as she is 🙈 poor Luke

Reactions: 13
Thread title suggestion: Bleached Luke’s head to look like teeth, how will she cope in Lanzaroddy without all that butchers meat

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She’ll blame the sister for the child’s hair. Bleach on the child’s scalp. She’s a disgrace. She can blame the sister all she wants but I can tell you, none of my sisters would do this to my son, because they know, I’d rip the heads clean off anyone that did this to my child. She is a disgrace.
She clearly asked her sister to do it. We can see through her lies 🤥
---
Stop it, Keet is PERFECT.... in fact he is BEYOND PERFECT.... She'll change the child before she'd change anything about her Teet (unless Biden took her back)
She'd make Lewk wear the contacts to match Keet . Little Guinea pig. Poor kid

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.