Sarah Burke #71 Neglecting Luke, she’s pretending to puke, she’s eating for three. Tap tap tap, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv never met anyone who gets to so many complaints about dresses on her 🤣🤣🤣 the nightie the other day and today aswel duck me Sarah 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The social don't care,I know where I live 80% of women on lone parents have a fella living with them
I know of a one who's bloody married and still getting it 😂 The social have so much to answer for

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Thread Suggestion ;obsessed with Keet, Besotted with Meat, Beddys white sandals are stuck to her feet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
“A stunning sentimental”

Oh do one Sarah, the painting is rotten! Just like yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So the jellies are such good quality and are unreal etc etc...
She said the exact same about the other Jelly company..

She said her sleep has improved since taking the sea moss.
She said the same about the Emma mattress and also said the same about the bed covers she was flogging...

Zero integrity.. lying twit.
I thought it was the pregnancy pillow that improved her sleep 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So 2 things... she isn't a slimming world consultant anymore, nor is her page in any way shape or form about weight loss so why in the name of duck does she come on every single day and tell us every bleeping thing she's gonna eat for the day. Like not one single person cares what u eat in a day u bleeping hound 🙄😠
And did she honestly say Luke qualified for the city sports and she forgot all about it so she just went to Blackpool with beddy instead? 😠 like u can go walk around a bleeping shopping centre any day of the week. How could u miss your son at his first city sports? Like I don't understand it. She's so bleeping horrible. All I was thinking of was luke looking over at the sidelines for his mam or dad to be there cheering him on and no doubt keet was the only one there.
Maybe she missed Luke's sports day because his dad was there or some of the Buckley's. . I don't know , that's something you don't forget.

Reactions: 4
Did I hear her right when she mentioned lewk and the cousin with the sports day yoke, and bringing beddy to blackpool "priorities". Your bleeping priorities should be your child sayrah, i'm sure your nan can last one more day in her assisted living unit, whilst you took an interest in the child you flaunt on socials. Absolute scummer.

ah here the more I watch of her the more I realise she truly is a skobe. I honestly look at her stories, listen to the shite she squaks and think to myself she's a grade a knacker. I know most of yous dont like that word but scumbag and knacker are one of the same imo and neither mean traveller before you assume. Someone in the travelling community is not the same as a knackbag teeeet. Another skobe. That "art piece" is the tackiest tit i've seen in a while. The #livelaughlove crowd are well into that style.

Also how the fck do you not know when fathers day is, its the same every poxy year. She clearly doesn't do a thing for her own, never mind biden (LOL) if she doesn't know when it is.

Whoever mentioned the BLT reminded me of when she discovered smashed avo, and the joys she had thinking she invented it in nuuu-arkkk. sap. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m neglecting all my fave threads because I have discovered bad sisters 🫣I don’t think there is a thread but if you gals want a thread… holler 💀

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She's in the best form that I've seen her in years. It's not because she's pregnant, it's because she eat eat eat. The excitement eating gives her is nauseating. She doesn't dislike her body because she's convinced herself that it's a bump. The overhang, saddlebags are invisible in the magic mirror. And she's getting extra attention and has a licence to present herself at cumh when she didn't get enough that day. She's still a tit mother to luke. The level of crazy right before our eyes is the sort of car crash viewing I love.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Did I hear her right when she mentioned lewk and the cousin with the sports day yoke, and bringing beddy to blackpool "priorities". Your bleeping priorities should be your child sayrah, i'm sure your nan can last one more day in her assisted living unit, whilst you took an interest in the child you flaunt on socials. Absolute scummer.

ah here the more I watch of her the more I realise she truly is a skobe. I honestly look at her stories, listen to the shite she squaks and think to myself she's a grade a knacker. I know most of yous dont like that word but scumbag and knacker are one of the same imo and neither mean traveller before you assume. Someone in the travelling community is not the same as a knackbag teeeet. Another skobe. That "art piece" is the tackiest tit i've seen in a while. The #livelaughlove crowd are well into that style.

Also how the fck do you not know when fathers day is, its the same every poxy year. She clearly doesn't do a thing for her own, never mind biden (LOL) if she doesn't know when it is.

Whoever mentioned the BLT reminded me of when she discovered smashed avo, and the joys she had thinking she invented it in nuuu-arkkk. sap. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
A traveller is more presentable then her majority of them take pride in their appearance to be fair

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's in the best form that I've seen her in years. It's not because she's pregnant, it's because she eat eat eat. The excitement eating gives her is nauseating. She doesn't dislike her body because she's convinced herself that it's a bump. The overhang, saddlebags are invisible in the magic mirror. And she's getting extra attention and has a licence to present herself at cumh when she didn't get enough that day. She's still a tit mother to luke. The level of crazy right before our eyes is the sort of car crash viewing I love.
All of the above🙌
After the pregnancy she will be absolutely mammoth and won't be able to shift the weight easily. Cue the fake post natal depression then!. She is so predictable it's not funny..

Reactions: 15
“A stunning sentimental”

Oh do one Sarah, the painting is rotten! Just like yourself!
And I'm assuming she has no idea what the chicken scratch writing as Gaeilge says.

Maybe it says - I love your Jewish ringlets and how you smell of mince

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.