Sarah Burke #71 Neglecting Luke, she’s pretending to puke, she’s eating for three. Tap tap tap, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the jellies are such good quality and are unreal etc etc...
She said the exact same about the other Jelly company..

She said her sleep has improved since taking the sea moss.
She said the same about the Emma mattress and also said the same about the bed covers she was flogging...

Zero integrity.. lying twit.

Reactions: 35
So the jellies are such good quality and are unreal etc etc...
She said the exact same about the other Jelly company..

She said her sleep has improved since taking the sea moss.
She said the same about the Emma mattress and also said the same about the bed covers she was flogging...

Zero integrity.. lying twit.
And the pj set she was gifted and the waited blanket πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Take the that as a hint burps, size up x 3. The strap was under so much pressure, she lucky she didn't take beddys eye out.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm sorry did keet paint that himself or did luke do, it its like paper mache, or pasta art πŸ˜…, where would you even hang that monstrosity? I know Art is subjective but fecking hell, if somebody gave me that as a gift it would be going in the bin where most of my kids preschool art goes 🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
That pic of her in the mirror in the dress that snapped, she doesn’t even look pregnant, no bump, just rolls

Reactions: 9
I'm sorry did keet paint that himself or did luke do, it its like paper mache, or pasta art πŸ˜…, where would you even hang that monstrosity? I know Art is subjective but fecking hell, if somebody gave me that as a gift it would be going in the bin where most of my kids preschool art goes 🀣🀣
Good, bad or indifferent there is absolutely no way in hell teet surprised her with that! Not an absolute hope, as if teet thought to put in the rainbow, dove as well as everything else in a special painting for her. God she's some dose.... you can be sure as hell she oristrated the lot and teet drove out to collect it.

Edit to add, just looked on the artists FB page and first pic is of him out in Sam's saying to support local! So she actually probably collected it herself this morning and is advertising for him! His prices are 250 upwards so no fecking way did teet pay for it eitherπŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜…
Oh she is some browl...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
The pink dress is bate to her big back and the bra is absolutely lighten with the dirt

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s alright apart from the green bottom half which completely ruins the whole thing 😣

Reactions: 1
She's making it very easy for the social welfare to see she's cohabiting. Bye bye one parent family payment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have just watched 1 story the filth of the bra🀒🀒🀒🀒 did corks biggest only pregnant woman actually go out like that and beddy brought shopping to buy shrek more holiday clothes that poor woman Sarah your an evil witch and again that's why nobody likes u

Reactions: 7
So 2 things... she isn't a slimming world consultant anymore, nor is her page in any way shape or form about weight loss so why in the name of duck does she come on every single day and tell us every bleeping thing she's gonna eat for the day. Like not one single person cares what u eat in a day u bleeping hound πŸ™„πŸ˜ 
And did she honestly say Luke qualified for the city sports and she forgot all about it so she just went to Blackpool with beddy instead? 😠 like u can go walk around a bleeping shopping centre any day of the week. How could u miss your son at his first city sports? Like I don't understand it. She's so bleeping horrible. All I was thinking of was luke looking over at the sidelines for his mam or dad to be there cheering him on and no doubt keet was the only one there.

Reactions: 18
Good, bad or indifferent there is absolutely no way in hell teet surprised her with that! Not an absolute hope, as if teet thought to put in the rainbow, dove as well as everything else in a special painting for her. God she's some dose.... you can be sure as hell she oristrated the lot and teet drove out to collect it.

Edit to add, just looked on the artists FB page and first pic is of him out in Sam's saying to support local! So she actually probably collected it herself this morning and is advertising for him! His prices are 250 upwards so no fecking way did teet pay for it eitherπŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜…
Oh she is some browl...
Omg years since I heard that word browl love it
---
So 2 things... she isn't a slimming world consultant anymore, nor is her page in any way shape or form about weight loss so why in the name of duck does she come on every single day and tell us every bleeping thing she's gonna eat for the day. Like not one single person cares what u eat in a day u bleeping hound πŸ™„πŸ˜ 
And did she honestly say Luke qualified for the city sports and she forgot all about it so she just went to Blackpool with beddy instead? 😠 like u can go walk around a bleeping shopping centre any day of the week. How could u miss your son at his first city sports? Like I don't understand it. She's so bleeping horrible. All I was thinking of was luke looking over at the sidelines for his mam or dad to be there cheering him on and no doubt keet was the only one there.
No think the niece was running not her small fella

Reactions: 2
I actually just had a thought while listening to sweet King shite or hey candy same company she never shared pics of baby shower she Normally shares pics of events my guess is whoever is preggers Sarah didn't want anyone to see as she probably looks alot better than old Sarah

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.