Sarah Burke #69 With Azip zip here and Azip zip there, I’ll wither ye all with my beauddiful Jewish hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She obviously got duck all attention as a child that she turned out like this! Maybe middle child syndrome does exist after all! You would think one of the sisters or mother would give her a root up the hole and tell her to duck up with her nonsense! People are starving, homeless and have actual problems and this thick bleep is whinging into her phone about make believe ailments and non existent problems 🙄 someone should tell this bastard that mocking is catching.

Reactions: 16
She obviously got duck all attention as a child that she turned out like this! Maybe middle child syndrome does exist after all! You would think one of the sisters or mother would give her a root up the hole and tell her to duck up with her nonsense! People are starving, homeless and have actual problems and this thick bleep is whinging into her phone about make believe ailments and non existent problems 🙄 someone should tell this bastard that mocking is catching.
She's just desperate to make it as a hun all the while she is going further in to the gutter.

Reactions: 5
I’d bet my house that Keeth doesn’t even drink those smoothies!! Considering he has the palette of a fussy 2 year old in their beige eating phase 😂😂 maybe if it’s served in his favourite sippy cup?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Keeettt no more likes a smoothie than the man in the moon ffs!!! This one would sell anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm the same I've 1 friend that I can sit near if he's eating 🤮🤮🤮
I'd say she actually grunts while eating, noises you wouldn't even hear in a pig farm!
God forgive me but she's stomach turning. The horrible person she is on the inside, is now showing on the outside.
---
Bit of leftover smoothie there under the nails burp??? God forbid she'd let any go to waste! She's vile! 🤢🤢🤢
I could actually get sick, Jesus she's a bleeping beast!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is her chin and around her mouth always so red?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.