Sarah Burke #69 With Azip zip here and Azip zip there, Iโ€™ll wither ye all with my beauddiful Jewish hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @KathD ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Def time for new thread before the show ๐Ÿ˜‚

Feel a little bit queasy seeing Sarah burke 69 ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I predict a loved up post of herself (the quiff will make an appearance) and Keith with a cheesy bolloky caption ๐Ÿ™„ sheโ€™s too predictable! Canโ€™t wait to see this dress!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I think she will go with the Coral dress, the one suited to someone who is slender and who's upper body is toned.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Generally drs don't take bloods on a Friday as the lab won't take them and they will be there all weekend... its Monday to Thursday for bloods generally

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Iโ€™d love to be a fly on the wall at that wedding hope all the bridesmaids are hotties just to anyone Miss ringlets herself thinking sheโ€™s only beaudiful!

Reactions: 5
Iโ€™d rather buy a dress thatโ€™s too big and have it taken in than to be acting the eejit like this wan and trying to make it bigger ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It's strange that there's no post up yet, for a woman that overshares the most inane, boring, inconsequential details of her life yet there's nothing today when there should actually be something to write home about.

Reactions: 15
My guess is there has been a meltdown of nuclear proportions. Mickey has packed his bags and taken his pedigree chum and legged it. Luke is in Sonic's sending subliminal messages on Lukoland for some one to come save him. The new azip and the old azip have burst and the slit has ripped up to her can be seen from outer space highlighted collar bone . Keets phone is going to explode from all the texts and phone calls. I feel a hospital visit coming ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Is she embarrassed about her weight gain and that's why we have no photo yet? Yano if she just owned it and said I've put on stones she would be better off, no one would bat an eyelid but it's her arrogance and trying to pass her gut off as a cute baby bump is her downfall and just buy clothes that fit!!

Reactions: 23
She's on a silent journey today guys.
There'll be nothing posted today then she'll do a post tomorrow saying how she only made the ceremony because she was so sick (probably has a stitch from wearing 6 bicycle shorts under her azippy dress to hold in her 'bumpy bump').
She'll tell of how Teet wanted to come back with her but she told him no but really Teet was delighted she buggered off because he doesn't like anyone, let alone her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.