Sarah Burke #69 With Azip zip here and Azip zip there, I’ll wither ye all with my beauddiful Jewish hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she not take the green part off the strawberries before putting in blender 🤢
She literally would eat anything

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can we PLEASE meet in the “up town Italian Greek restaurant” in blazers and drink non alco beer in wine glasses and wear green blazers playing this???
Think we should go to son of a bun. We will take turns getting sick after and a trip to the marina Market for sweets which cost 7 million euro

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can she say a sentence without Keith in it? Poor luke doesn't enter her head. Does she wipe Keith's arse fir him, seems like he can't do anything for himself. She actually turns my stomach eating and licking her teeth and smacking her lips. Food,food and more food. Oh she likes to keep things private.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
duck me what kind of animal leaves the green yolk on the strawberry and puts them in a smoothie 🤦‍♀️

Jesus sarah, come off it, yes pregnancy after a loss is hard but come back to when you've had multiple losses one after another, you had one loss (an absolutely horrible experience yes) but you are no expert so duck off and go suck Keith's big toe because you are full of shite!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg has she said that pre eclampsia is a possibility or did I miss that one?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I want to know how she’s gone from not being able to get Luke an app and how bad GP service is to getting same day apps plus a follow up the next day
Rang to see if gp could fit her in....in through the fckn door more like🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just can't. Now she's trying to diagnose herself with depression and anxiety.
I had severe PTSD and GD (insulin controlled) on my 4th pregnancy (I had a stroke 10 days after delivering my 3rd baby) and was under the care of the perinatal mental health team in the rotunda for the entirety of my 4th pregnancy. In fact I'm still seeing a psychologist and an occupational therapist 7 months after the birth of my baby..
I wouldn't wish it on anyone, why is she trying to make problems for herself. It makes me so mad, I'm actually on the verge of tears here. Irrational I know but I can't help it.
I was so upset myself earlier over one of the things she said that I couldn't even come on here. I'm only following her since before her miscarriage and that was because she was the talk of my staff room at work. I'm sorry to God I ever started following her cause she is just so fecking triggering.
She's nothing but a lying attention seeking GUTTER RAT. She deserves ever bit of karma coming to her.
I cant believe she put a poem up about burying a child. She's one sick bleeping individual.
Hope you are OK, god you've had it tough you poor thing like many here. Take care of yourself x

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The using of her fingers to make that smoothie is vile. She has the manners of an alley cat.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This thread never fails to crack me up. ... even on days when I don't want to feckin smile..

Comedy gold 😂😂😂🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Did she just eat something that was stuck under her nail the bloody durt burd 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I want to know how she’s gone from not being able to get Luke an app and how bad GP service is to getting same day apps plus a follow up the next day
if gp, big IF, did give a “hold scrip“ (which does happen) it was probably cos she’s borderline viral/bacterial and he may be thinking it’ll run it’s course over the next 48 hours, but burps is soooo busy she couldn’t be coming back up, so gp did a hold script.

pregnant women, especially with burps history will be seen, but there’s every chance it was the nurse, the nurse also probably took the sample off her that she dropped this morning (probably dropped to reception, nurse dipped, checked with gp and nurse prob phoned burps to say tis grand go on away to your hospital app.

wasn’t regular antenatal check at hospital so that’s why gp asked for drop this morning

thanks for answering all the comments on here burps 😜

I don’t know about anyone else, but when I have a cough as bad as she’s alleging, the last thing I’d eat is popcorn and wouldn’t shovel food in my mouth either for fear of coughing and choking. GP probably right, it’s viral, not as bad a cough as she’s saying and she was in bed early last night, cos she was reading here, making notes and then addressing them today as if it was the gp told her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.