Sarah Burke #65 Mammy is up the pole to avoid going on the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads can someone make a new thread please? Don’t mods lock them at a certain amount of pages? I’d do it only I haven’t a notion

Reactions: 1
Didn’t think you could have an elective section on the public system, unless you’ve had 3 sections already? Open to correction on this though… maybe things have changed since I had my youngest a few years ago
Of course you can.
It’s your right
And in ireland it’s specifically tecomdmdmed after 2. Don’t comment if you don’t know

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Has anyone watched Kate n Kim when Kim gets pregnant all I can think of is Burps test positive and all of a sudden sickness 😷 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
New thread: I've contacted mods to edit the new thread number to #66.... I'm tired and brain isn't working 🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.