Sarah Burke #64 Slicked back hair, Green blazer, don’t care, white rainbows, I’ll park anywhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been suffering with my mental health the last few days. Just to say thank you for making me lol with your hilarious posts😂 keep up the good work x
Sorry to hear, its not fun so make sure you look after yourself ❤I always found writing diary entries pretending to be Sars helped me . I did. Didn't I? I did 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Her page is going go die a death the content is so dire and all the breadcrumbing and things going on in the background ...its not content

Reactions: 19
sending you love and hugs, I know there is nothing worse than saying to look on the bright side, it could be worse...but I am going to say it... be grateful you look in the mirror and you arent burp and you dont have to shag keet!

Jokes aside, be kind to your self and try and get some time for you in there. I know everything can seem to dark and bleak, but these times will pass, you are enough, you are amazing and you are loved. If you need to vent at us on here, fire away girl. Youve got this xxxx
I'm snorting now (mix of tears and laughter)
Thank you for taking the time to write a lovely, thoughtful message💞
As we say in Cork Ye'r a sound bunch...😍
It'll pass🤞🏻 I'll have my Green Blazer out tomorrow 😅xxx
---
Sorry to hear, its not fun so make sure you look after yourself ❤I always found writing diary entries pretending to be Sars helped me . I did. Didn't I? I did 😂
Dear diary,
I had a shower this morning buttttt didn't wash my hair cause it's raining so what's the point.
The cushions look better than ever, I'm weak.
The insta room is organized.
I made the bed, didn't bother changing the sheets cause the 3 months aren't up yet.
Made a fab high cal dinner
The End

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I'm snorting now (mix of tears and laughter)
Thank you for taking the time to write a lovely, thoughtful message💞
As we say in Cork Ye'r a sound bunch...😍
It'll pass🤞🏻 I'll have my Green Blazer out tomorrow 😅xxx
---

Dear diary,
I had a shower this morning buttttt didn't wash my hair cause it's raining so what's the point.
The cushions look better than ever, I'm weak.
The insta room is organized.
I made the bed, didn't bother changing the sheets cause the 3 months aren't up yet.
Made a fab high cal dinner
The End
There you go!! Hope it made you feel a bit better. Reach out here if you need us. We're a sound bunch 🤣🤣❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Doing another ad and still hasn't washed her hair! 🤨😲 She's actually disgusting! 🤢 I would be mortified if over 50,000 people were watching me every day knowing I'm that much of a smelly lazy bleep! 🙈😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my God just wssh the bleeping thing... is this what happens after her flashing Alpaca to the work? Can't have it done in salon so just won't do it at all instead. It also doesn't account for the week she didn't wash it prior to that

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but what is the tit she’s putting on her face? Glow? It looks tit… she’s obsessed with bleeping glows

Reactions: 4
Why did I watch that 🤔 oh yea, cos she does have me in the knots with the faces she pulls 🤣🤣
I see the oul barn brack ring is back on the finger too 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She absolutely adores herself, that puckering thing she does with her lips, drives me wrong!
---
So according to Instagram the last documented hair wash was the 6th of March! And as u can tell she enjoyed it immensely 😂😂😂😂😂
Hahahahahahahaha omg brutal 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but what is the tit she’s putting on her face? Glow? It looks tit… she’s obsessed with bleeping glows
That’s bare minimum makeup🤔the curling didn’t work 🤭she didn’t know what to say so …just put two loads on be grand! Shocking BA for b perfect..

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.