Sarah Burke #64 Slicked back hair, Green blazer, don’t care, white rainbows, I’ll park anywhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just cannot understand what her issue is with washing her hair. She has no extensions in it won't even take that much time or effort to give it a quick wash and dry and tie it up again. We all have days where we're like duck it I'm not able now today I'll get another day out of it. But u can't just keep putting treatments in and leaving it for weeks like it's vile. And u no she's only putting the treatments in to hide the smell of grease off her! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I just cannot understand what her issue is with washing her hair. She has no extensions in it won't even take that much time or effort to give it a quick wash and dry and tie it up again. We all have days where we're like duck it I'm not able now today I'll get another day out of it. But u can't just keep putting treatments in and leaving it for weeks like it's vile. And u no she's only putting the treatments in to hide the smell of grease off her! 🤢
she's just dirty, i bet she absolutely stinks, i get a real soap dodger vibe off of her- weetabix knickers!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Why does she throw those digs in at Brian anyway because I highly doubt Brian is watching her stories daily 🤣

Reactions: 17
She doesn’t have the hairline, the profile or the jawline for it. It makes her head look like a ying and Yang symbol
I said it upthread somewhere (or else the last one..they move so quick) all I see is Steven Segal

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's no more a 14 than I am 😅 I'm an 18 on a good day, 20-22 in most brands
Totally, i see her around also, she's def over a 20 anyway, I'd also be around 20/22 and she is bigger than me, she has lumps on fat in places I don't, sure remember the time she wouldn't let Brian's only sister be a bridesmaid over her weight, karma is a witch Sarah, she's bigger now herself than that girl

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Yikes she's a bitter witch! Is it just me though or should a senior infant be tucked up in bed for 8/8.30?? Probably made stay awake for a photo op with stepped up daddy and cuddles on connor

Reactions: 14
We all have days where we don't want to wash our hair. I absolutely use dry shampoo too much 🤣 But I also work full time (for myself by myself so rarely see actual people)...but she had the morning to herself there now before she heads out to a salon, no excuse not to wash her hair.

Reactions: 3
Laurel and Hardy...anytime I see her with the hair scraped back, same greasy hair same moustache 🙈
Screenshot_20230315_123039_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Totally, i see her around also, she's def over a 20 anyway, I'd also be around 20/22 and she is bigger than me, she has lumps on fat in places I don't, sure remember the time she wouldn't let Brian's only sister be a bridesmaid over her weight, karma is a witch Sarah, she's bigger now herself than that girl
I must have missed that…she did WHAAAAT?

Reactions: 7
Sorry what? Did she say that??

A woman called Teresa galvin posted this emoji 🙈 🙈🙈 in the comments on the grid video of Donna crowing. Sar also has several seconds zoning in on the Don's clevage. The place looked empty enough
Teresa galvin is Sonics sister

Reactions: 2
Omg 😱 is that the aunt who takes Luke all the time ?

Just saw her stories, she always makes such a big deal out of saying she is having a shower, it makes me think she doesnt do it very often. She announces it the same way someone would that they ordered a takeaway (not with the same level of excitement) but like who mentions they are having a shower....she always says it. I'd never feel the need to say it like, ever! A long, blissful, hot bath, yes, and shower... she's manky!

And the Jersey thing...I wonder is Keet instigating that. I do genuinely think Keith is a positive person in Lukes life (for the moment) and is a bit of stability, but where football is concerned, men can be so weird!

Reactions: 9
I'm sorry but what colour is Kaaaaaaakeeeeeey? It's no wonder Luke's speech is so fractured when you have that sad attempt at pronunciation to learn from!
#askingforadope

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I must have missed that…she did WHAAAAT?
Sarah told people and it got around the locality, she didn't actually say it on social media, i dont actually know the girl tbh, just saw her in a few stories or pictures years ago, but also the story was when the wedding was off, his sister was on the Sarah's hen and she was the one that told Brian Sarah cheated on it. now it could hearsay but all this was mentioned before on here
---
Teresa galvin is Sonics sister
That's the aunt in new york
---
Yes but i don't actually know the girl, it's just the talk at the time, only saw the girl in one or two pics years ago
---
Yes but i don't actually know the girl, it's just the talk at the time, only saw the girl in one or two pics years ago

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.