Sarah Burke #64 Slicked back hair, Green blazer, don’t care, white rainbows, I’ll park anywhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Twins has an ad for the same brand up at the moment, it's the same dress just a different colour, Sarah take note, you're no more a 16 than I am.... please stop trying to ram yourself into clothes that don't fit and just own your size or do something about it!
If anything I would consider Sarah's collab as very off putting..... I wouldnt even think of buying a wrap dress that only meets in the middle because its sewn together...

Attachments

Reactions: 13
So Twins has an ad for the same brand up at the moment, it's the same dress just a different colour, Sarah take note, you're no more a 16 than I am.... please stop trying to ram yourself into clothes that don't fit and just own your size or do something about it!
If anything I would consider Sarah's collab as very off putting..... I wouldnt even think of buying a wrap dress that only meets in the middle because its sewn together...
I just came on to do the same. The difference in the dress on both of them. The minute I saw Sarah I thought it was too small and just not right. You can see that with Julie wearing it.

Reactions: 8
You're bate into the wrap dress with the belt Sars coz it's a 16. Dying to know do people buy on foot of her posts coz the looks are cat!
---
Snap 😂 just saw your comment before I posted
---
The dress on Saaaaayyyyra is under some pressure, just size up for gods sake
Think 16 is biggest size it goes in but ffs own it

Reactions: 6
This dress only goes up to a 14 cos I looked it up after seeing it on Julie. It’s desperate on burps

Reactions: 2
Must say julie looks fab in the pink and the 1st one was really nice on her also,she would make me buy them but now how can a company choose 2 people so different to model outfits, Sarah isnt going make the company any sales, I'm plus size and wouldn't go near them now, also from the videos Sarah did she is 100% not pregnant she's just fat same as the ones she did in pink dress sunday, problem solved, this isn't fat shaming her as I'm her size but she's totally lost control of eating

The difference 🫣🫣

Reactions: 4
Must say julie looks fab in the pink and the 1st one was really nice on her also,she would make me buy them but now how can a company choose 2 people so different to model outfits, Sarah isnt going make the company any sales, I'm plus size and wouldn't go near them now, also from the videos Sarah did she is 100% not pregnant she's just fat same as the ones she did in pink dress sunday, problem solved, this isn't fat shaming her as I'm her size but she's totally lost control of eating
It's so bad that the company are paying her to promote them. They should be sending drafts to the brand cos she would put me off buying them, they makes them look frumpy and dated. Julie looks well in them

On a totally unrelated subject, I have got addicted to watching Donal skehan on tiktok. His recipes are are easy, normal and great budget meals but really good, made his Swedish meatballs this evening and they're fantastic!

Reactions: 14
I hate to say it but the pink dress looks good on that sewer rat Julie..
Sarah is mad hunting in she’s pregnant with the talk of the dress been bate on

Reactions: 12
Yer love story is your favourite Sarah is it? The one where you hooked up with him while you were about to go down the aisle to someone else and the same love story where Keith proposed on a dirty floor upstairs in your bedroom after a night of drink with a Pandora ring that’s 2 sizes too small? A real love story alright, we are all so jealous 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 62
She is some saddo. Nothing is more romantic then the way Keet barked “mahog” at her like a dog the other night
I missed this (aka I hadn’t the patience to listen to all her stories and find where he says this!) what does ‘mahog’ mean and what’s the context?? 😅

I missed this (aka I hadn’t the patience to listen to all her stories and find where he says this!) what does ‘mahog’ mean and what’s the context?? 😅
She'd just put her tan (badly) and he said she was mahog as in mahogany!!! Hardly a compliment

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.