Sarah Burke #64 Slicked back hair, Green blazer, don’t care, white rainbows, I’ll park anywhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who had Luke so if one of them needed to take him to school? Like where was he all yesterday evening
And then straight off to his aunts (Ahemm Dads more like) today. I'd say he was no more there yesterday.

Reactions: 2
So those bracelets never leave her hand, even when she's showering 🤥 or doing her tan......
Omg I literally just screenshotted the exact same pictures to say the same thing! 😂😂😂 cut the bullshit burp u only put them on when you've another load of crap to flog! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if Miriam, Corks most unprofessional midwife will write Corks most beautiful family another love letter if she is pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did she not say recently she didn't have a d&c she got a 4th lot of tablets or am I dreaming?!! Now she's saying she did have one, Ugh she hurts every brain cell I own 🙄 Sarah I hope u bleeping step on 100s of lego pieces you absolute headwreck!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Jesus she really shouldn't doesn't do close ups the black heads on her nose she disgusting 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I reckon she's 8/9 weeks. She said last week Jack would be due in 4 weeks which isnt correct - he was due end of April going by her scans and announcements last year. Bet she's planning on announcing when she hits 12 weeks in 4 weeks time "on jacks due date"... she's changed his due date by a few weeks 🤔
I was thinking this too when she said last week that Jack was due in 4 weeks which would be the start of April. I guessed she was due around 30th April. She has confirmed this evening that she transferred in August 2022, which would coincidence being due end of April.
It's very strange she knocked 3/4 weeks off her due date!

Reactions: 7
Did she not say recently she didn't have a d&c she got a 4th lot of tablets or am I dreaming?!! Now she's saying she did have one, Ugh she hurts every brain cell I own 🙄 Sarah I hope u bleeping step on 100s of lego pieces you absolute headwreck!!!
She definitely made a point of saying she didn’t get a D&C I remember so well cos it really struck a nerve she kept saying she knew where her baby was when others didn’t

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She definitely said she didn't have a d+c. She said she took out her earrings to go for one and 15 mins later the Doctor changed the plan.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Thread title suggestion

‘Teet’s stepped up dad to 2 kidz, cos this one definitely isn’t hiz’

• Haha
Reactions: 45
And saying her alleged current stepped up dad - has nothing to do with his own father.

I don't think alpaca has any issue with any video of her going up on any site. I'm not the smartest took in the shed, but she wouldn't shy away from attention I'd say 🤔😂
Is it Keith has nothing to do with his father?

Do ye think that she will do another reel of various family members unboxing piss sticks and newborn vest with witty caption?

Surely not like but then again it will probably have to be bigger and better this time, god like the taught if she is preggers. You'd be happy for any other woman but this one doesn't deserve a child.

Reactions: 7
She definitely said she didn't have a d+c. She said she took out her earrings to go for one and 15 mins later the Doctor changed the plan.
I think she referenced having to go back for a procedure after having Jack, assuming this is the d and c she is talking about.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.