Sarah Burke #61 Brian’s engaged, sarah’s enraged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll have breast off the bone for her mains on her wedding to Keet in honour of her baps
Ok now it all makes sense, sure he's more of a breast in a bun than breast on the bone kinda guy 🤣🤣🤣

I honestly got a little sick in my mouth when I saw that pic (and the stepped up daddy abomination!)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why would you buzz or FaceTime for no reason really your hubby or boyfriend if they are out watching a match 🤷🏼‍♀️ screams insecurity/no trust there
Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder because I'd rather stitch it up without an anesthetic before I'd let him near me 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok now it all makes sense, sure he's more of a breast in a bun than breast on the bone kinda guy 🤣🤣🤣

I honestly got a little sick in my mouth when I saw that pic (and the stepped up daddy abomination!)
Thread title 🤣🤣🤣

I've not been on since b4 Xmas my partner lost his ma and I'm trying to catch up since mid January and the way she's flying tru threads I'd b beddys age b4 I'd catch up so I had to skip a few and it pained me to do it cos they are absolute comedy gold 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think what she's floundering to say is what my problem is- fine, not thin, and a load of hair but it's fine so it's thin, gets greasy and is a bit shite. I find washing it helps....
Same… and mine is also naturally curly so double shite..I probably have 2 good hair days annually… just cursed with my mothers shite hair. My dad then has amazing hair, and my brother got his good hair …both cut v short but whyyyy did my brother get the good hair genes 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I went down a rabbit hole looking back through her insta 😂 Remember wen she posted this? 😲🫣😂 Imagine luke in a few years and his friends are like why are your mams tits and gut hanging out all over the Internet? 😂😂😂😂
Im only just after making a cuppa! Seeing this 1st thing in the morning gave me the gawks 😂😂😂

• Haha
Who do people officially write to when they report accounts for false competitions? Sarah and the flawless place are taking the piss, she had plenty of time for crap posts last night about herself and stepped up dad, how hard to pick a winner.

Screenshot_20230227_083134_com.instagram.android_edit_10349734240607.jpg

Reactions: 11
Who do people officially write to when they report accounts for false competitions? Sarah and the flawless place are taking the piss, she had plenty of time for crap posts last night about herself and stepped up dad, how hard to pick a winner.

View attachment 1990740
Go to the giveaway post and click the 3 dots and report it as a scam or fraud..

Let's see how long the post lasts on the feed, seeing as Sarah doesn't read here 👀

Reactions: 13
Go to the giveaway post and click the 3 dots and report it as a scam or fraud..

Let's see how long the post lasts on the feed, seeing as Sarah doesn't read here 👀
Will do that, Sarah is following a psychic medium now, I think she is trying to contact Jack in spirit, she has lost the plot.

• Haha
  • Wow
While we are at it, I'm going to email brown Thomas and ask if they have any affiliation with the fake giveaway ..may as well sure blacken her name, she has them tagged every 5 mins in a vain attempt to get their attention... let's draw attention to her negative affiliation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion.
Breast in a bun, or breast 8 inches off the bone, stepped up daddy doesn't care coz burp has him up and a throne.

• Haha
No good morning message today, I smell a rant coming, did keet try ride someone in the smoking area again? Did burps get rage over the saggy didds pic on here? Is WWE occurring in Onslow from the sisters telling her business before she can get tacky rainbow related goodies to make her next pissy stick announcement? Mon Burps I’m having a wank of a day, I need a laugh, I know the blazer doesn’t fit anymore so just buy green spray paint and spray your upper half then get in the “jeep” and let rip 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

View attachment 1990740
Is this post gone from her page now? I can't seem to see it anymore.

ETA - Nevermind, just realised I reported it that's why I can't see it 😂😂😂

• Haha
The shrine to bigot is cringe, can you imagine waking in to the house and been greeted with that ugly lump every where, 🤢 she's desperate with resharing the posts of herself our stepped up daddy 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What changed Sarah? 🤣🤣🙈🙈
So she was mad into the percentages back then too. 😂

She seems to have a very skewed sense of relationships. Wanting to kill someone 30% of the time just before you're even married is not normal.

I don't believe in fairytale relationships, we all know what real life is like but she's either gushing about him or raging at him. Him being Brian/Keith/next love of her life.

Reactions: 9
What has she done in the last few days that she LOST a tit load of followers??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.