Sarah Burke #61 Brian’s engaged, sarah’s enraged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She obviously face timed him in the pub and took a screenshot then and posted it on Instagram thats riveting content Sarah. Very insecure in her relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The fireplace will be bombarded with frames in a few years, with all the “stepped up dad” shrines! 🫠

Isn’t it mad to say we know when Keeet is out on the lash?
I'd love to be a fly on the wall where ever he drinks.
Next title
Stepped up dad is out on the booze
Burps is mad ,to spread the news.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The white heart she’s been using since jack and the star on her new stank picture is 100% to encourage the rumours on here. Burps you’re just fat, and if there’s a foetus under that blubber, it needs to pick a team between rangers and Celtic 😉😂😂 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Maybe she was #gifted some stepped up sperm in Edinburp.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
She is beyond pathetic to share the facetime and picture ...total bunny boiler ...the Brian post from 2019 is frightening to read...she is unhinged in relationships..sure keet had to propose to her after a boozy night out to shut her up ..that's how bad she is ...I think if she is pregnant I will have to bail out ...the lies etc are too much with her and she is extremely toxic for those dealing with loss , fertility issues etc ...

Reactions: 31
She posts the same posts about Keith, besotted, kill each other etc. It’s all make believe. If she had a friend in the world she could be out herself

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just say the FaceTime story Im Surprised she didn’t ask him to pass the phone around to his mates to say hello to them all to see if there was any women there.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is beyond pathetic to share the facetime and picture ...total bunny boiler ...the Brian post from 2019 is frightening to read...she is unhinged in relationships..sure keet had to propose to her after a boozy night out to shut her up ..that's how bad she is ...I think if she is pregnant I will have to bail out ...the lies etc are too much with her and she is extremely toxic for those dealing with loss , fertility issues etc ...
Agree. She's toxic doesn't care who she hurts to get content she's totally void of others feelings including Luke's either teet is playing a game with her or they are two of a kind.

Reactions: 7
I went down a rabbit hole looking back through her insta 😂 Remember wen she posted this? 😲🫣😂 Imagine luke in a few years and his friends are like why are your mams tits and gut hanging out all over the Internet? 😂😂😂😂
Wouldn't mind she was insecure here and had a fab figure she's triple the size now and practically gets off on her own reflection

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does anyone know did she get the stepped up dad print off occasions in prints?she's such a bleeping lick arse she sends everything free to the insta Huns,used to speak to her she's such a bollox.
Yeah as far as I know she did get it off them

I went down a rabbit hole looking back through her insta 😂 Remember wen she posted this? 😲🫣😂 Imagine luke in a few years and his friends are like why are your mams tits and gut hanging out all over the Internet? 😂😂😂😂
Omg she did not put that up online. Is nothing sacred. Who in their right mind thinks this is ok omg. Stop the world I want to get off

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dad changed his name from Biden to Teet
Like morto for her to write that post and then few months later it’s all off and she’s onto another fella calling him stepped up dad and moving him into the house 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15

Omg needed a trigger warning for this ! Why had she the boobs out !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.