Sarah Burke #61 Brian’s engaged, sarah’s enraged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if bigot is out I suppose she will be too lazy to bring Luke to school in the morning he will have to do it no doubt smelling like a brewery 🥴 Bunny boiler is right as someone posted !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’ll have breast off the bone for her mains on her wedding to Keet in honour of her baps

• Haha
Reactions: 22
😂 hilarious this taking up the whole fireplace . Wise up Sarah
I have two step children. If my husband went and made a shrine to a “Stepped Up Mother’ and put it on our fireplace I would leave him. Immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I have two step children. If my husband went and made a shrine to a “Stepped Up Mother’ and put it on our fireplace I would leave him. Immediately.
Also have a stepchild, and I would be freaked if my husband got something like that. We have family photos obviously but nothing weird like this. Especially when she supposedly cheated on real dad with 'stepped up dad'

Reactions: 11
Also have a stepchild, and I would be freaked if my husband got something like that. We have family photos obviously but nothing weird like this. Especially when she supposedly cheated on real dad with 'stepped up dad'
I'm a stepmam too and barely ever even use that term

Reactions: 3
I'm a stepmam too and barely ever even use that term
Agreed. I don’t like it either. It’s kind of unnecessary. Everyone knows who both parents are. “Stepped Up” implies there is a lack of parenting which just screams bitterness to me.

Reactions: 10
Who"s she trying to convince that he's the best thing ever? bleeping gobshite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Why would you buzz or FaceTime for no reason really your hubby or boyfriend if they are out watching a match 🤷🏼‍♀️ screams insecurity/no trust there

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.