Sarah Burke #61 Brian’s engaged, sarah’s enraged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has she done in the last few days that she LOST a tit load of followers??
My guess would be coming on giving out about her gas bill and the next day shopping in BT because she has a voucher that’s definitely gotta loose you following

Reactions: 13
I'm just going to say it, maybe I'm a nasty witch for it BUT... If this bleep is pregnant, there isn't a god or hope for any of us in this life!! She cant look after the child she has, pawns him off 99% of the time on others (does not have him the 100% of the time she claims), rolls her eyes at him when he speaks and she really seems to hate him most of the time in favour of Keith!!!

Then there's other people out there (myself included) who would do anything for a/another baby, who are great mammies that would do anything for their children, I really hope it isn't true that she's pregnant because she doesn't deserve to be!!! It was all shits and giggles with her when luke was a baby but as soon as he got older, she treats him like tit!!!

I had 2 miscarriages in 2022 myself, its an awful time, a tit time and I would love to have another baby, it doesn't seem to be happening for us yet but hopefully it will soon but this one does not deserve another child ❤ Look after the one you have first sarah before you reproduce more

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.